Where did you go?

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by WarriorAngus, Jul 25, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi Tech,

Friday the 21st of July to now 25 July 2023, I haven't be able to get on. I have tried twice a day to get on. I was getting error message. I had missed 4 days of visits. I missed 4 days of rewards too. Can you fix that.

I'm on my lap top so I don't have the error message. If I can get on my tower tomorrow I'll send the error message. I'm on now so I at least wanted you to know I was having problems.

Angus

2. They have been hard down after updating the system. They claim DDOS but it seems to have hit at such a neat moment where they moved the gate function to the client and are trying to add coins. No one asked for it but its being rammed down our throats. Nothing like burning boosters spinning gates. Last gate due to errors took 2 hours. Luckily I was doing something else and it was not in the client. Odd though that they were moving this and we had issues. Almost like in production programming changes.

3. Hi Marc,

Thank you for your reply and information.

There is an old saying. "If it isn't broke don't touch it." Well, there is other words that is used, but close enough to the saying.

The real problem I have is that I will not complete the months rewards. I don't remember when I never have done that. I have been here for years 15+ I think. I wanted them to fill in the missing dates. It has been a week this computer has got online. The other computer only once in that time. That was 2 days ago.

This is the type of errors I was getting.

1. An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.2db77568.1690279559.88509ef
    2. This site can’t be reached. us1.darkorbit.com took too long to respond.
    Try:
    ERR_TIMED_OUT

I did all that and more trying to figure out why my system wasn't working. I just kept getting the one of these errors' messages. This is another reason this game is so endearing to me. Like BOTS, but I won't start with that.

Angus

4. The compensation was thrash, wassup with the players buying the boosters that go in real time like the honor and ep booster.... unfair...

5. Hi All,

You all are so right. This game has gone downhill. It was a lot of fun when I started playing many years ago. Now I don't play much because of that I lost my group I was in. Most of the time I show each day just to get my freebees. Then I move on. I play another game that doesn't have all this junk.

Angus

6. Excessive

Excessive User

What compensation?
    I payed a months Premium and rebate and lost 2 weeks (12 days actually but close enough) of it to a broken game.
    Then they give me 2 weeks premium and rebate - As compensation.

Yes they gave me back the premium and rebate I payed for and couldn't use but what about the losses in game from not being able to get online to actually play the game. I dropped 8 rank spots in top user, lost my chief captain and missed out on making roughly 3 million X4 which limits my play style further.

Then to add insult to injury, the gate spinner is now laggy and errors out if you spin at "human" speeds. The game logs you out for inactivity every 5 minutes or so, making spinning gates even more tiresome.
    Sitting in X1 to spin gates now also provides more entertainment by giving captchas, for "acting suspiciously". So far today, spinning ABY I got logged out 5 times and 3 captchas. Not bad for 30 odd minutes...

RapidStar[go_up] likes this.