Where is everyone at in EIC

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by jordandejesus43, Jun 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I have come back from a long break from playing and I haven't seen much activity at all in EIC its dead. I would like to know is it just cause of the time or what is wrong. I went on my other account on Mars and its loaded with people i just dont play that one as much cause it doesnt have much. All my good stuff is on my EIC world player.

OriginalExplorer likes this.
  2. What server?

3. It doesn't help if you don't name a server.

4. haha it's probably USA (west) hahahah that company is super dead

5. _UK_

_UK_ User

Everyone knows VRU and MMO are the place to be ;)

6. Its USA (East Coast 3)

7. Is there anyway I can change to a more active server, because it makes the game seem bland and meaningless without anyone to talk or play with but I sure do get blasted by people from other companies when I venture out so if I cant then I'll just switch to a different company when I get enough money for the Uridium to do it.

8. _UK_

_UK_ User

Dude, it's the best being in an empty company, no collateral damage to worry about, cubes are free, and lots of enemies to kill!

9. vsc99073

vsc99073 User

really? in east 3?

10. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

East 3 (US4) is kinda dead in some days, then kinda active on others. Overall, about 20-40 players are on every day in average