Where should my better lasers be equipped?

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by ███dark♠orbit•§███Ë█, Nov 3, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Does my damage output differ whether i equip my better lasers on my drones or on my ship? Let's say i have 10 lf4's and the rest are lf3's, would it be more beneficial for me to have the lf4's equipped on my drones since my drones have a damage boost?

2. test020

test020 User

drones give 10/20% extra stat boost to lasers/shields, not including upgrade levels.
    also don't bother with lf4 if not enhanced ones, lf3 got a buff that made it better than lf4.

3. is that right , when did that happen ?

4. Roped_too

Roped_too User

1. Upgrade the drones to level 16.
    2. Get full Havocs on drones
    3. Get full Hercs on drones
    4 Get full Spartans on drones
    Full sets give another 10/20% each stage

5. test020

test020 User

don't know but they have 175 dmg + 15% on pve, making them deal 201.25 dmg a hit on aliens, stack 15 of them and you have 18.75 extra dmg on a alien when compared to going full lf4.
    enhanced lasers give from 225 to 230 + 5 dmg and lf4 gives 200 dmg overall, use lf3 if no enhanced lf4 until prometheus laser quests and off ya go.