whoeva

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by whoeva, Oct 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. whoeva

whoeva User

Hello, I am whoeva. At this time I am level 23 and basic general of VRU on GB2. My favourite ship to fly is probably the spearhead as it's lots of fun. I've been playing the game since 2011 although I no longer play anywhere near the amount I used to.

I've mainly created this thread as a way of communicating with anyone that has fought me in the training arena. I've had some good fights in there so thank you to those of you that have given me a good match; I'm sorry I don't remember any names.

To the basic general that beat me: have a bit of honour and let your opponent fully repair next time the game disconnects them :p

Nice fight august :) Bit cheeky to disconnect waiting for ability to run out before the last fight but at least you came back so we were able to complete the game :)

Current pilot name is: ɐʌǝoɥʍ

Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  2. who eva u can hide in ta but in gb2 i am the boss lol and want to start a BK fan pages soon

3. whoeva

whoeva User

lol thanks for the reply but I haven't been hiding anywhere. Would love to know what your definition of the word boss is :D

4. You should make some videos of your fights.

5. whoeva

whoeva User

Ok, will try and sort something out next time I do TA. I do have a couple of vids on you tube but not of TA. If you search for "spearhead hunt GB2" then you should find me.

FaceTheLegend likes this.
  6. itchykins

itchykins User