Why do you bother even having competitions in this game?

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by DEXTER-MORGAN, Apr 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. What is the point in ANY competition in this game when the only people who are even online to enjoy the events have NO chance what so ever when there is BOTS running 24 hours a day EVERY day for the entire duration of the competition!!
    Cant even get a fair try at the monthly rankings as the BOTS are running 24/7 and doing the 100 quests which no REAL player can compete with as we need to sleep!
    EVERY event in this game is totally trashed due to selfish people using BOTS.

What is going on?
    Seriously why dont you just shut this game down as there is virtually no real players left playing! Its ALL bots! Its ridiculous.

2. Are you sure?

:D

Last edited by moderator: Apr 7, 2021
  3. Well I guess if that's all someone has for a life is to try to compete against bot's that run 24/7.
    Others try to compete with a couple or a few hours a day not 24 or every waking hour.

S.Λ.J. likes this.
  4. Believe it or not, the event ran from 19:00 to 9:00, my vacation coincided with the event, and I managed to win.

5. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

We are allowing this thread, at this time, provided it does not turn into a rant. Please refrain from rants or accusations.

EHD