Why start a new event when you have not sorted out the DDOS?

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by TheDutchAvenger, Aug 28, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. I really do not understand what the point of starting a new event is when a lot of players can not log in and therefore not participate. First get your basic game running flawless and then start paying attention to events again. In the mean time, stop the counters of running events and start again once you have sorted out the basic game.

2. **Owl**

**Owl** User

they need to keep the botr's happy with new stuff, legit players dont count,,,,,,,,,,,

3. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

just an FYI... biggest and easiest way to actually successfully do a DDOS attack is through bot programs... GEE i wonder if that is happening in DO and hmm who is selling to script programs... ehemmm DO... just saying

.-señor_dark11-. likes this.
  4. GOLDVESPER

GOLDVESPER User

the game is still unplayable after 3 weeks. when i attack npc no damage for 10 seconds until i get any damage