Why the game so lag

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by pkomg, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. pkomg

pkomg User

as title, it's very lag even i've clear all my web coockie and clear all java cache before play,and it cant be my network's problem since i can play other online game while watching youtube, my brower is Chrome, help !

2. Hello. My browser is Chrome too. But I don't have any problems with the lag. I don't have any lag. Maybe it's not because the browser, maybe it's because of the computer. Your RAM memory could be full. did you think about that? I hope I helped you. GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTING!

RaMiAl likes this.
  3. Funky

Funky User

You can try Opera, it's the best Browser for Darkorbit.
    And you can use Razer Game Booster, it's a Programm that improves your PC while you're playing a game.

Regards

Funky

4. Look if you have Java and FP updates done, clear cookies and cache, you can also clean your PC with CCleaner, it's recommended on cz forum and it really helps..

And check if you don't sitting on yout internet cable, lol

5. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

My system is sensitive to DO lag issues as it is a bit of a dinosaur. However I work hard to keep it running smooth. I am currently noticing that loading the game page especial chat is running slower, to the point some browsers will not currently load chat.

I would normally suggest opera as a good browser choice, however sum of the resent updates are not working well with opera not least of the auction page.

The best browser for me atm is
    SRWare Iron I would suggest you give it a try.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  6. Try a different browser. Comodo Dragon perhaps?

7. It could possibly be improvements to the game and that the servers are just busy; usually when something new is being patched in I get some lag too. Usually when I do though it's just temporary.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  8. I play on a laptop, i can run Darkorbit with 25-30 FPS with Teamspeak 3, and Spotify, i have all graphics on low, except for ships on high, and background on average

9. -HarleyD-

-HarleyD- User

To the Original Poster, Are you still having issues or have some of the very good suggestions given above helped at all. It is unfortunate that there is always going to be lag issues with any online game. It can be caused by your system, By our servers and by connection issues between the 2 and the further you are from the server the worse the latency will be.

do you have any further questions on this subject?

Regards