Winter Calendar

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by Star*Fire, Dec 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

We use to get one in game, but it seems that they just made the daily loggin bonus the winter one so, why tell us a fib, just say we stopped doing the winter one. Why rename something, we all know you just removing a yearly item thats been around for years. just saying

2. AVIT

AVIT User

what is this winter calender ,,its the monthly calender ,is just same lmao

-PRICEYSID- likes this.
  3. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

yup, renaming and calling special

4. i did manage to claim the 1st day of winter calender on 1st dec but it had disappeared by the 2nd
    steve

5. yeah looks like the game is broken again never seen any winter calendar, oh well guess we wait for compensation again lol.

6. AVIT

AVIT User

never even saw it on GE5 ,GB1,GB2 etc . we cant play the game too ,but botters must manage it as the ranks go up and down etce everyday .. and we loose boosters time .gates and everything in darkobit .. yet support replies to the real players clear your cache and there is nothing wrong with that server .

They seem to think that because we can login to the homepage it is working .. the client is not working though most of the time to login to .

7. i've managed to get online half a dozen times but - map is empty, pet won't activate, lose connection after about 30 seconds. when i do find something that i can lock and shoot then nothing happens for 10 seconds and suddenly theres a mad splurge of firing and the npc is dead
    steve

8. I messed up the login calendar is the winter calendar that's why they are giving frost solace for last day of calendar!!!

-PRICEYSID- likes this.