Winter Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Malaikat, Dec 18, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Winter Event. Please be thoughtful in your comments here and feel free to create new posts in the appropriate areas for your questions or event discussions.

As usual, off topic posts will be removed from this thread.

Thank you,

`Djurkz` likes this.
  2. AVIT

AVIT User

thanks for event

3. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

to bad everything is breaking down AGAIN to enjoy any winter event

4. Seraphim

Seraphim User

• "Monday-Friday: From 07:00 to 09:00 (2 hours), from 10:00 to 14:00 (4 hours), from 17:00 to 19:00 (2 hours) and from 21:00 to 23:00 (4 hours)"
    21:00 to 23:00 is 2 hours.

Also question: will new XU01 and XU02 modules have a chance to roll on Spectrum Plus?

5. Please make the ice boxes inside the labyrinth give out something useful, on previous years the rewards have been worse than on normal bonus boxes.
    If you mean with higher chance then no but I'm sure they will have a chance to give to spectrum plus as well

6. The new XU3 module that will replace the 01 and 02 ones in the battlepass will have increased chance for tartarus and spectrum plus and for the other plus ships

Last edited: Dec 19, 2023
  7. wots the point of an event when you cant load the game page ???

8. There is no point. Only sales work this game weirdly successfully.
    it doesn't matter if you even play, as long as you pay for nothing, youre good to go !

IANIS19 likes this.
  9. i dont see the portal in 1-1

10. event broken before it started

IRON-THRONE likes this.
  11. Kante.

Kante. User

I don't even have the gate on x-1

12. **silver**

**silver** User

ahahahaha no winter gate....ghost gate...you can't see it ^^ i don't will join any event battle pass from now!! every time they touch this game,they do a disaster ^^ congrats DO and happy holydays !!!!

13. i see the gate but cannot enter hahahahah omg, even cant play on regular maps LOL

14. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

it's a failure, no frosen gate in the maps yet. it's day 2. us server still not fixed

15. It's Working on US2,.. just jumped in and out.

What server are you on Star*Fire?

16. _Quenton_

_Quenton_ User

what hapen whith game? ... again?
    i cant play....

IRON-THRONE likes this.
  17. 9KKO

9KKO User

The event itself is fun, but some botters have several accounts scattered over multiple maps, so competing for synk seems useless this time around

Edit: Theres too many bots now, its infested with low tier bots that hit minimum amount of damage and spoil the chance of getting labyrinth keys from ice meteroids aswell as uridium..

Last edited: Dec 25, 2023
    IRON-THRONE likes this.
  18. Yup jump portal lag, freeze, disconnect and repeat great client works like one would expect from the team they have ATM.
    OH!! forgot the can't change formation or use rsb even after i cleared cache.
    3 Times in one day so far disconnected while in labyrinth and can't relog you guys are awesome.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2023
    IRON-THRONE likes this.
  19. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Lab is full of autopilot bots. Really ruins the event when 10 bots are autopiloting every good map.

20. 1taffy1

1taffy1 User

From the original Winter Event announcement:

"Hello Space Pilots,

The Winter event starts on Wednesday, 20th December at 10 am (LST) and it runs until Wednesday, 3rd January at 23:59 (LST)."

Okay, when the game time ended today, Jan. 3rd, at 19:00 LST, the icon is stating the "Frozen Labyrinth is now closed," there is no count down clock to the next round.
    But, according to this announcement, we should have one more round to play from 21:00 to 23:59, shouldn't we?
    If so, why is it shutting down early?

Okay.
    FL opened and synk spawned at 21:00, instead of fifteen minutes after it opens. The icon states the synk is in Orion 1. It's not there. Are we going to get 2 hours of the ghost synk stuck in Orion 1? Someone totally messed up this event between the disconnects and now this. SMH.

Event is open but synk isn't spawning.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 4, 2024
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.