Winter Event Open Beta Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Dec 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please leave your constructive feedback here for the Winter Event Open Beta on the test server. Feedback may be left until 10 December when the test server closes. At that time, feedback will be collected and sent up to the game team.

Your DarkOrbit Team

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. What's the deal with those roaming Iceterion? You cant shoot them and they almost insta-kill you with the mines, so annoying.

Edit: Now I am stuck inside the labyrinth wall somehow and can't get out as respawning makes you respawn at the same spot as you died

Last edited: Dec 9, 2020
    KIŁŁĘ® likes this.
  3. by me also, not 2 second and you pop whit 1 million shield .is this a special deal for the top 10 players???

4. just fly away :)

5. BF-109E

BF-109E User

constantly dying from mines move 2 inches across screen and some npc flys past so quick dropping mine s which kill me instantly weres the fun in dying every two mins easy to say run away but weres the fun in that, is this now the norm for laybrynth if so ill be giving it a miss

KIŁŁĘ® likes this.
  6. Looks like another junk event going to be run.

7. KIŁŁĘ®

KIŁŁĘ® User

need more battle pass keys, there is too few of them
    then there is too little enemies and too much Iceterions
    and the battle pass box has bad rewards

8. apetown.

apetown. User

the xw modules are at their current stand very underwhelming and waste of battlepass keys. Made 8 xw modules and none gave out anything useful.

9. -kaloian-

-kaloian- User

Feedback
    1. The number of battlepass keys awarded from the battle pass is too little compared to the how much the items cost.
    2. The iceterion mob deals too much damage, it should be inconvenient but not impossible to play around. Right now it instant kills anyone on sight. Making it targetable might be a good option too.
    3. Increase the amount of battlepass keys rewarded from the battlepass to avoid a gap between players who buy keys and those who don't. This won't decrease BP's revenue, it will just make the game more balanced overall since it's not discouraging buyers to purchase keys for additional rewards.
    4. XW modules are obsolete with such a hard cap on them: players can only get a good XW module after 10 samples or so, so the hard cap should be increased.
    5. Bugs with SYNK not spawning. Didn't personally experience this, but heard a lot about it.
    6. Players should be given level 17 in test servers to be able to test BL-map features.
    7. Additional credits should be given too, just like Uridium. Fully-upgraded skylab would be a nice touch too.

10. Pootis-Man

Pootis-Man User

The new iceterion is a big issue, you can't kill it, it leaves a trail of pet mines which blow up after a few seconds (It deals 99% direct damage to hull if i'm not mistaking) and it serves no purpose to players, that's why I think bigpoint have created and added this NPC to prevent botters from farming npc inside the frozen labyrinth like they did last year. But I can already tell this is useless and won't work as they can easily dodge the mines, while it might be difficult for legit players as they have a normal and human reaction time.
    This npc will be a real problem to legit users who may get discouraged.

About the battle pass, I really don't get why bigpoint have added the same blacklight objectives as the last battle pass, this event is about the winter event, not the eternal blacklight gate ! No one wants to spawn +300 waves or even worse, use 25 CPU (which takes a loooonng time to craft considering the amount of players farming invokes) just to complete one single objective !

It would also be nice to add more battle pass keys, we can't even get all XT10 mods with the ones from the pass.

11. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing as feedback has been sent up

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.