WiZ Mines

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Seraphim, Jan 18, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thats because they are mental, they got brain dmg, I have never seen anyone mad from wiz.

2. A LARGE +1 from me.​

3. ship5678

ship5678 User

This is a excellent idea , but there should be limitations

4. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Oh my :O I forgot about the cooldown time, I will edit the original post to make up for that.

5. ramnik

ramnik User

+1 from me, i would love this lmao

6. like it but
    i think that wiz are for fun = not uri but credits (for rockets & mines)

7. Wiz should be sold for credits. They're not valuable enough to be uri.

Seraphim and [=The-Juggernaut=] like this.
  8. Yup

9. Make 'em :mad: +1 :D

10. Seraphim

Seraphim User

100% agree; but I doubt BP will ever become that generous.

11. [Removed]
    I honestly doubt Bigpoint will do that too, but we never know and might as well be hopeful about it in the meantime. Who'd have ever thought two years ago that you could get the citadel for credits?o_O

Last edited by moderator: Jun 22, 2014
    ROULOUS___HELLAS likes this.
  12. vsc99073

vsc99073 User

+1!

13. Absolutely crazy idea, I love it. Fun, fun, fun ahead! :D But I can't imagine the lags after.. :/

14. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Imagine if you were running from an enemy and you put a wiz mine down and the enemy turns into a mordon! People would see you running from a mordon! :p:p

15. Seraphim

Seraphim User

The shocker would be:
    people would see a mordon moving fast!! :D
    But that can be achieved using regular wiZ mines also. The difference here is a group of enemies would appear as a cluster of different npcs chasing you :)

16. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

A horde of mordon-turned prots chasing you down!!

Seraphim likes this.
  17. Just wiz each other prior to jumping portal. Imagine that 4 player/NPCs on enemy maps :D

ROULOUS___HELLAS and Seraphim like this.
  18. Awesome , fanastic , super , mega , uber , ultra ...

I LOVED this idea !!!!!!!

Seraphim likes this.
  19. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

I'd go in 1-6 with my friends and enemy would see 2 cubes, 1 BK, and 1 Prot popping the hell out of them! Ahh, I can hardly think of the surprise one would get when firing on a BK and have the BK shoot x6 and uber Hellstorm! Ahh, that sensation!

20. First off great idea, but the lag added to the game would be the only major issue i see and even if the reload time is a few min thats still not enough. Maybe something like one every map per 10min? Not sure how the devs would go about doing that but it would help. Lag wise when attacking a cbs(for example) u could have 5people drop the mines all lock the cbs and fire, mines go off, theres 30seconds of lag, cbs is gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.