WiZ Mines

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Seraphim, Jan 18, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lol i like the idea, but could careless for wiz rockets lol, it wont help me in a battle so I dont purchase em. But hey, whatever makes you happy lol

2. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Come on, don't let this thread die!
    At least if a developer could give us some feedback :/

3. hey you are reight, why not, whiz is fun, especially when folks get mad lmao

Seraphim and ROULOUS___HELLAS like this.
  4. Seraphim

Seraphim User

I know the admins love wizzing ppl. They often make an appearance, wiz everyone and run for the hills. I'm 99% sure they'd love this.

5. again +1 from me on this idea
    i like fun
    this idea is all about fun
    please help

Seraphim likes this.
  6. Silviu

Silviu User

I really like this idea, but there is a huge downside here. Imagine one of these being detonated during crazy cubi event. It would crash the game for most of the players, so it would have to be disabled during this event.

7. Anything can crash that event trust me lmao. A whiz mine wont make a difference

8. lag rockets now lag mines no thanx we used to have wars on gb1 cos of people getting wizzed lol

9. Seraphim

Seraphim User

I've been playing on GB1 since mid 2008. stopped during bot season and came back to play after it ended. I haven't heard of a single war due to wiz rockets. . .

Even if there was a war..so what? That would be a better reason to war someone than what goes on nowadays.

Clans get war because someone was shooting npcs on another players base during prime time.

Some get war because they sit in the middle of the port ring.

10. omg-olycat

omg-olycat User

Love it! :D

11. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Wiz mines would've been so fun in Domination!! :p

12. Wiz rockets are worth uri - because they cause lag...the images are not pre-loaded.

13. jackknife

jackknife User

As a noob i love the idea. There was nothing funnier than wizing a fe and turn into a straumer and watch them leave or on the on the hand turning into an bk shooting x1.... great fun had by all

1+ from me

14. if you send war over a wiz rocket, then u need some help seriously and professionaly. Its a wiz rocket geesh, and wiz mines would be hilarious. Sure it serves no point but to annoy players and make others laugh, and if you lag when u r wizzed then it means u need a new cpu with better processing lol.

15. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Wiz mines would be ideal to bring out at the start of an event or 2015. At the very least BP should give us their opinion.

16. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

What's better: Wizzing a Double-boosted sepped UFE into a strenuer and having them go into enemy x-2 maps.

17. lk are always best on x-7 and x-6

18. jackknife

jackknife User

!++ i love to whizzz ubers

19. Why isn't our government funding this???

#support!!

20. Seraphim

Seraphim User

If at all possible, it would be good to have a test server 'test' this. Lag etc can be dealt with after the test.

Would be good if they read this thread!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.