Xenomodule

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DemolitionG, Feb 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im an old player (2008-2012 times) and started a new account after not playing the game for 8+ years. As I'm building up my skylab I see that the Xenomodule isn't producing anything, so im not getting any promerium or seprom either. And yes, I have more than enough energy to power the lab (solar module)

Also in general pretty disappointed with the amount of bugs and lack of progress the game has made to be honest. I also know I'm very late now, but I like reliving these good old times.

Anyone who is able to help me?

2. It’ll never produce any, as it is also a resource used ingame to refine and for ish/smb/aim cpus, and being able to send from Skylab to ship would diminish the difficulty/rarity significantly. It’s purely for skylab. Devs for whatever reason have maintained Skylab costing a great deal, even by today’s standards which really says a lot.

3. Yes, back in the day, you could send xeno to your ship, but not any more. Why the change, I don't know.

4. To bypass a bug that was being abused by sending resources to skylab

5. Game FAQ Index

Lots on sky lab in above link.

-FT
    **Success is never Final & Failure is never Fatal**

6. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks to all for helping the OP.

Closing as answered.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.