[SC] You have received max amount for [ITEM]

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by anduril, Dec 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. anduril

anduril User

What is this? I was doing Epsilon tonight for the advertised EP reward: 13155000 EP - Epsilon

I've done this before, no issues, got the entire amount.

Looking at my logs, I clearly did not get the reward specified:

17.12.2019 - 19:43 You received 20995200 EP.
    17.12.2019 - 19:43 You received 8000000 EP.

Is this a bug or an unannounced change? I haven't been on long enough tonight for diminished rewards (I think, just this gate so far, about 30 minutes), so what is going on DO?

anduril

2. anduril

anduril User

It just happened again doing Beta, with no special/extra rewards posted. The message is:

You have reached the maximum amount for %ITEM%

I do have an EP booster on with time left, have things been capped?

Please explain what is going on!!!!

3. anduril

anduril User

and again just now finishing alpha GG. I'm just gonna log.

4. I believe that's the mentioned EP you were to receive at the first completion of the galaxy gate for that day in a Bonus Reward weekday event (starts at tuesday, ends at thursday) since you had EP boosters, the exp increased and i believe that's atleast somewhat almost a 50% ep boost.

The below log for 8m ep received is the Gate's EP rewarded when completing it, and i think you have received the reward you just didn't see the exact numbers for it because it was affected by your EP Booster.

Next time please do detail your inquiry so that we may know more about the situation other than second guessing as to what the details would be.

5. same thing happened to me just now finishing alpha gate, the %item% message. I had 10% booster on. I have also done this before and did not get the %item% message. Plus, this is alpha gate, so not part of the bonus rewards given during the week for certain gates. So have boosters been nerfed or something?