You know you've played Darkorbit too much when...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ΘЛЄ_MΛИ_ΛЯMY™, Aug 8, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 1 when you're at home survival kit, includes a compass and a map with coordinates instead of directions in case mini map fails again!!

2 When guarding you're battle station becomes more important than a cigarette

3 If you're a teacher and one of you're students cheats, or talks out loud and you
    tell them there banned!!

• Your desk is littered with Tobacco coz someone uncloaks on you while your rolling. lol that me i play to much u got me i poped

2. When you start your PC and your fingers go on 1,2,3 or F1,F2,F3

GunStar_The_Legend likes this.
  3. chixonator

chixonator User

literally almost everything i do xD

Rex-Jocreiso likes this.
  4. say Hey to Kara from me ;)

5. chixonator

chixonator User

lol ok

6. haha me and my brother were just talking about this the other day, new home row on keypad is 1 2 3 and f1 f2 f3

7. Hot damn that's a lot :D

With your permission, can I put some up on the main post?

8. I can just imagine that e-mail lol :)

9. When you've recieved the 5-day login bonus everyday for the past 3 years.
    When lag is the leading cause of stress in your life.
    When your wife refers to Dark Orbit as "that damn game".

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  10. chixonator

chixonator User

me..

11. You better hope you don't get a cut and paste response.

12. HAHA and i know this is true man especially the last one!!

13. When you refer to opening birthday presents as boxing

14. When someone asks you what santa brought you for christmas and you reply, oh not much just a few ubers, pet fuel, and slow mines

15. Witchway

Witchway User

You know you have played Dark Orbit to Long, when you and your spouse are walking through the grocery store and he calls your Ship name ... Hey Witchway from 2 rows over... and you respond by saying, AZ- What?

(True story)
    Witchway

Razz-Ma-Tazz and omg-olycat like this.
  16. when you can't go to bed.. without Shipping Seprom and Promi.. for tomorrow's Beat down..
    You Set your alarm.. 6 hours from Now to Place your shipment and Re-ship more Seprom...

Stress out because you only have 500 pcs of seprom to ship.. before morning..

17. When you play Need for Speed with firends and yell: "F** my Seprom is out." instead of Nitro. :cool: True Story

18. What's happening to investigate all forums :)))

19. just after you satisfy the Girlfriend.. now its time to log on and See if I cant Win that Honor Booster in auction..

You feel anxious when you see the Clock is XX:59..:mad:

chixonator likes this.