You know you've played Darkorbit too much when...

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ΘЛЄ_MΛИ_ΛЯMY™, Aug 8, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ramnik

ramnik User

You know you played played DO too much when you've done all the quests and show off that you have :p

chixonator likes this.
  2. When you get in a biding war and forget to try and refrsh, because your waiting for the auctioneer to say "SOOOOOLD"

3. ... you realize it has been 1.989 days since registering on main account (+2500 on oldest) and think about yourself 5 years ago, I see tiny 13 year old kid who was staring at big computer screen with a funny grin without any idea about all the things life would bring in the next 5 years.

4. Honor booster?

I'd go for EP or DMG lol.

And yeah, I know that feeling when i look at the clock, see XX:59 and think OH DAMN I NEED TO BID FAST FAST LOG ON QUICK QUICK! :)

Rex-Jocreiso likes this.
  5. My original was 6 years ago. Wow DO was so different back then...

No bio, no new ships, no skylab, just so different...

6. My very first was 7 years ago. Back in "vanilla" Dark Orbit. In all honestly I regret stumbling on the game and creating an account.

7. At Least We DO-nut have to WAIT.. 20 mins for the Flight Window to Load and use a magnifying Glass to pick up boxes..

wait..

Damn it. Im Wearing Reading Glasses now.. Nothing has Changed..:mad:

===> Gone Boxing.. my neighbor thinks I misspelled the Word. fishing..

8. When you are on your third keyboard, the ctrl buttons wear out fast.

When you wear a hole in your mouse.

When you wear a hole in your mouse pad.

You speak to your friends in teamspeak more often than your family.

You no longer need to get credit card from wallet during MHH, its memorized.

Your particle board desk has raised bumps from hours of sweaty mouse hand.

9. You have played too much when you confuse your wedding anniversary and your game anniversary!!! D'OH!!! :eek:

10. When you buy food for your dog you go to the gas station

11. The rare time you go to the beach, or anything really real, and then catch yourself glancing at a clock when it says 3:58, and you think "oh crap I gotta bid!"...Then realise where you are ...-_- and how silly it all is.

12. I must say a lot of these are kinda depressing...

Mixing up anniversaries, talking to players less than family, empty wallets...

13. You know that those events wont give you ****, but you still try

14. when you think **** is a Four Star.. Damn, I still dont have a * yet..

15. *RAMZY*

*RAMZY* User

You know when you've played too much DO when your eye's start to hurt :p

chixonator and Rex-Jocreiso like this.
  16. when you plan on putting some money aside, to spend during mega happy hour, for the next time to recieve your salary.

Rex-Jocreiso and chixonator like this.
  17. When i go to work , while liftin' goods i think i'm extracting a Galaxy Gate Energy.

18. when You look into the Popcorn bucket and only a few whole Kernels are left.. you think.. your Boxing for Bonus Boxes..

especially when you Drop one on your Girls shirt..

Rex-Jocreiso likes this.
  19. When you get carpal tunnel :oops:

_-DarkOverLord-_ likes this.
  20. And tendonitis/ trigger thumb