[UIP] You want your game active.. do this..

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by WE_ARE_RPM, Mar 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WE_ARE_RPM

WE_ARE_RPM User

As the title says..

Make clan wars go away, and rework the way pvp is done. Only allow people to be killed x amount of times per hour. The problem is that people are fearful that they can't go anywhere in the maps or do anything, this makes new players leave the game instantly cause all they do is die. The older senior players are tired of it too.. tired of being farmed and autolocked by large groups of people. We've established that you can't stop autolocks and cheapers, you've given us nothing but broken promises on that. So why not just make their autolocks worthless and make it so they can't keep killing you. If they wanna pvp go to bmaps or something, hence the name BATTLE maps. I mean, you've already made this game all about gates and honor and rank, ship kills do nothing for a players rank. Ship kills at this point are just to complete quests, but mostly for other larger clans to harass people smaller than them.

I'm sure it'll be one of the same 12 people left on this forum who replies with something completely irrelevant. If you're actually one reading this and wanna see a change, then you will support this, and bring this to the attention of Bigpoint; and yes it can be done, because they made a whole new server with no pvp on it. It needs to be tweaked, reworked and tested, and I guarantee this game will become big again.

Eightball and ]Coldheart[ like this.
  2. LOL, I always love how people will put "irrelevant" in their post as a way to keep people from responding negative to their post.

Now let me get relevant to the issue with this idea:
    • I like the idea of clan wars going away. The only reason to even have the wars in the first place is to go after a company clan without having a penalty when popping company players. The game was set up with three "main" company's that were supposed to defend the company space and attack enemy space. Let it stay that way and get ride of the clan wars that end up being an excuse to alienate you from your own company.
    • At this time, there are only so many times you can kill the same player in a set time and get anything out of it besides getting that player out of the map for a moment. Unfortunately with CBS's, enemy kill missions, daily events, and the aforementioned wars/space attack/defense, you may find that you kill that same player or be killed by the same player tons of times. The kill missions really need to be rid of, as it is the driving force that puts new players in harms way before they are ready to PVP, and sends the kill squads in causing havoc. Until that is changed, we unfortunately are stuck.
    Well, I know I started this like I was opposed but the idea makes sense. It will not stop the PVP, but will make it reasonable.

Eightball and KilerStreak like this.
  3. SPYDERBITE

SPYDERBITE User

i think players shouldnt be able to pop players 5 levels below them unless they fire first... that way it gives them the "choice" of popping or not.also i agree with the fact that thier shouldnt be multi company clans,it took away from doing map raids,etc,etc.

4. Just do the pve thing, a cpu that prevents anyone from shooting you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.