YOUNG^BLOOD

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by YOUNG^BLOOD™, Dec 10, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello

So i decided to make one of these on the new forums so some of you can see or get an idea of what kind of person i am. :p

I am 14 years old, live in New York and have been playing Darkorbit for 4 and a half years now. I play Darkorbit on my free time (which i have a lot of). I'm sure most people from east 1 know who i am :p (YOUNG^BLOOD). Since i just finished getting full upgrades like 2 weeks ago, i thought that i might as well go after rank. Some people told me it's not worth it, but atleast it gives me something to work towards. :) I'm currently a Colonel but i dont know if i should push for Chief Colonel since it's pretty far away. I don't spend much money on Darkorbit since i can just cube/icy etc for my uri, but i do buy rebates and premiums when they do expire.

My goal is to become the best fighter in DO, or atleast one of the best because i don't really believe there can be a "best" since it's partially based on luck if your lasers hit or not. I do make youtube videos of me hunting/ 1v1ing people. Just look up Darkorbit youngblood and i'm pretty sure you'll find me. I do have alot of fun making these vids and what not :).

So yea, this is pretty much it i guess. Hope you enjoyed reading this ^_^

-YOUNG^BLOOD

Ranking:21
    User since:01-05-2009
    EP: 15,623,802,342
    Honor:113,445,269
    User ID: 31616943

2. You're 14...? I thought you were older seeing as you compete for JPA, and are a Good fighter. Nevertheless, it's nice to meet you. :)

3. Wow nice to meet you and go for Chief Colonel It will give you something to do!! Go for it!

4. New York uh, wonder if I've seen you around.

5. Hey Young^Blood , you are the YB who moved to ga3 right?

Anyways have fun, go for 2 star, steal it from the noob in front of you. Nothing says noob like being robbed of 2 star from a 14 year old.:cool:

6. lol, and yes i'm the one who started playing ga3 recently :)

7. Yeh 2 starts look soo much nice than 1 star :D and it makes you look stronger :D

8. Watz up gangsta young Blood

9. yupp, I've seen you out there a few times :) your a good fighter

10. :)

11. The better your stars are the more attention you get i was a general until i change company so i know all about being the target of any one hunting good luck with the rank and since you NPC for uri be prepared for constant attack

12. Unless you're trolling, I never thought someone so young would be so highly ranked on the server. I myself have been playing since I was 8 and my current account I have been working on for 3 years now and still only a little over basic fe.. but just like you I'm determined to get as strong as the game will let me☺

13. Hello, i am 17 now lol :p

Wiley_ and ЯΔIĐΞN™ like this.