ZEUS DRONE FAQ

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by ASTRAEA, Nov 17, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

ZEUS DRONE FAQ

zues 1.png

What is the ZEUS Drone?

The ZEUS is the tenth drone which is available. You can acquire it by collecting blueprints from the special golden Pirate Booty Chests, or by purchasing it directly from the Tech Center at a high cost.

How do I gain blueprints and where can I see them?

Blueprints can only be gained from the golden Pirate Booty Chests. These chests are only available on the Spacemap at certain times. When they are available, there will be a pop-up on the HOME page of your backpage.

zues 2.jpg

You can see how many blueprints you have collected in the Tech Center. Clicking on the ZEUS Drone (under the Construction section, it's the one on the right) will bring up the current progress for the drone, as shown below:

zues 3.jpg

The meter on the right-hand side will display how many blueprints you currently have.

How many blueprints will I need?

The ZEUS requires 45 blueprints to build (the same as the APIS). At any point during the construction process, you can finish building the ZEUS instantly by paying for the remaining blueprints with Uridium.

If I wish to produce the drone instantly, will the rebates work?
    Yes, all rebates will be applied to the cost of instantly building the ZEUS.

Here is a breakdown chart of the costs, with the various rebates which can apply:

zues 4.jpg

How many ship destructions can the ZEUS handle?
    The ZEUS drone can handle 100 destructions before it is completely destroyed.

Can I repair the ZEUS drone?
    Yes. As with the APIS, the DRO-01 and DRO-02 CPUs will also work on the ZEUS Drone or you can repair it manually.

Also like the APIS, once your ZEUS is destroyed, you will then need to rebuild it. It is possible to have a ZEUS fully built and waiting, in the event of your first ZEUS being destroyed.

How many blue prints are given out per Pirate Booty Chest?

You can get one blue print per golden Pirate Booty Chest. They are randomly distributed, just like other items in the golden Pirate Booty Chests.

You may also be lucky enough to get a full ZEUS drone from a single golden Booty Chest.

What are the statistics of the ZEUS drone?
    The drone has two slots and six experience levels, the same as the APIS and Iris.

This FAQ was adapted from the APIS Drone FAQ with the help of The.White.Hat and =SERAPH= and Kalona.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.