-ZOMBIEDUDE-

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by -zombiedude-, Dec 17, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello all,
    I finally decided to update the ole introduction.
    My main server is GA2. I have been a user since 25-06-2010.
    My new clan Legion of Mars (UZI) is one of the few English clans left on that server.
    I also play on GB2 . A nice but small server. The first day on the server I won a Venom and decided to stick around awhile and harass anyone I could with it :cool:.
    On occasion I will log into East 3 and help with the clan Respect Courage and Loyalty (RCL).
    Thats all for now folks...

Unstoppable likes this.
  2. RCL still kicks on East?

I thought all RCL clans on all servers vanquished? Anyone I would know play East 3?

I remember club-d, he still over there? cause he was moving over to GA2 at one point.

3. Club pops up now and then on GA2. East 3 about the only active one is Duncan when he can .I see a RCL member now and then popping by on GA2 and Evil is in my Facebook. Ozz and a couple others still paly regular.