200k uri for one alpha part??!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by mellor895, Dec 10, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. mellor895

mellor895 User

could this be classed as a technical problem or is this DO new way of robbing money off us?

i haven't done an alpha in years but thought i'd do one for something to do but was horrified to find my self spending over 200k uri to open it, back in the day i could open it for about 50k, what is going on? the game is dieing, how many new players would be happy to spend this amount on a gate that realistically gives you no rewards?!

2. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

You get a reward just for pressing the spin button, ammo, log disks, etc.

How to fill up galaxy gates

3. I hope you're spending your spins right. Two-thousand for one part would lead me to believe you're doing it in hundreds.

You only need one part, so do it in single spins and use a multiplers two spins after you get it.

cooljak96 likes this.
  4. This metod is quite useful, at the beginning you can spin more EEs in one time, and the last ones spinning by one. If you have another hangar, put phoenix here and use it when you're spinning GG, it will got full nano hull fast and then it won't appear next, so you would have better chance for getting a part or multiplier.

cooljak96 likes this.
  5. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

It isn't about how you spin, there seem to be an issue with gate spin probabilities.

Here is my post from the old forum from this thread.

6. ASTRAEA

ASTRAEA User

Thank you all very much for assisting this player with their issue.

As galaxy gates are a choice and a random chance at the parts as well as the various items won when spinning. We do want to know that the community and players are happy and enjoying themselves.

So I will pass the request along to have the percentage on the gates checked. Please know that there is no guarantee as to what the outcome may be. But I will pass it along.

Have a lovely day and enjoy the game.
    Astraea