4-5 BUG

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Zornička, Sep 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zornička

Zornička User

Map 4-5 is not included in the event as a PvP map, so you cannot take full advantage of the Battle Pass event, report it quickly before people lose money and time again

server GE1

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

3. REAPER02

REAPER02 User

I have never , in my 14+ years playing this game, have I ever heard 4-5 referred to as a B-Map...it is widely referred to as The "Uber" Map.

4. It was literally referred to as a BM on release, not just that, it's a 4-x map. You also cannot jump out of the map except for going into pirates. 4-5 has always been a Battle Map.

5. Dark-Xenon

Dark-Xenon User

it used to be a b map, you used to not be able to jump out of it if anything attacked you , npcs or otherwise, now they made it so if npcs shoot you , you can still jump out of the map, you just can't jump back to your x-5 map if a player shoots you, you can jump in 5-1 though lol

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.