[TI] Accessing Hangar - "ERROR"

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by KilerStreak, Mar 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good day,

Wanted to report a bug that seems to be reoccurring for me over the past few days across multiple devices I own. A majority of the time I go to access and use the hangar, it pops up a ERROR window, then after clicking on any other backpage link or refreshing, it will log me out to the login error page.

Not sure if it's just me. Haven't tried different networks.

Νemesis[ΗΕLLΑS] likes this.
  2. MidnightMustang likes this.
  3. Wow, that's odd

4. tibstar

tibstar User

same problem here for about 3 weeks

Νemesis[ΗΕLLΑS] likes this.
  5. 3 weeks ? for me it started when test server openen for the first time

6. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello pilots :)

Thank you for reporting this, I will report it higher up so it can be look on :)

Thank you for your time and effort to report it

Got any other question or may I close ?

Regards Rogue

KilerStreak likes this.
  7. Thank you, too! No other question at this time, it can be closed!

8. This is related to a new security policy that Chrome has begun rolling out to its users. Other browsers such as Opera and Brave should work just fine until the developers make the necessary changes to accommodate the new policy for Chrome, but I can seem to get the hangar working most of the time myself so perhaps a full-on switch won't be necessary.

KilerStreak likes this.
  9. Problem occurs while using Chrome. I tried Firefox and there is no problem but i can't play with this browser. I don't know what has happened and game using Mozilla is not playable. And this was the only browser i was using from the beginning since now.

10. just noticed that when i enter my phoenix for using the gg-generator and then step back in my hammerclaw , there is an amount of nano-hull transferred to my hammerclaw

11. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Logging in just now with Chrome and have no problem accessing hanger.

PNW

12. At first moments it's all ok. 3-4 mins later the ERROR message appears.

13. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested, issue has been reported

Mod-Rogue and KilerStreak like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.