[GI] again can't log back into game page after restart.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Star*Fire, Oct 29, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Gee can't login to game page again. this time I'm all charged up in the event gate. losing time on things. two thing would be fair. one i get my time back on things I was using. two just maybe put the restarts on the daily calendar so we can make a choice.

Well it's been 10 min. and still can't get back into game page. so all items using in gate were lost. Thank you BP for your constant unprofessional lack of insite that motions cause motions. but some how I need to clear my cache. lol

Well support page is down again also.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 1, 2021
  2. same issue here stuck at loading screen

3. Cache clearing, full PC restart does not alleviate the condition.
    If there is a 'newer' version of the client please make it available without having to dig new caves to find it.

The game was working okay until the last restart was performed on the client.

Back Page does seem to work, for now.

Venom~kilzs likes this.
  4. Oh well seems like I need to go find a new game to kill time in. There is nothing on the forum about this issue so I guess they are either not aware of it or just don't care.

Hey all try switching to another ship. I just did that and was able to log into the game page.

5. Didn't work here.
    Tried different ship, still got stuck same spot.
    Quit out of client screen, activated another ship; stuck again.
    Quit client again, switched servers tried with a ship on that server, same problem, got stuck same place.
    Quit client and logged off back page ran two different programs to see if something on my end was causing the error; restarted darkorbit and still could not find a server { GA2, GA, G (pve), GB2 } that allowed the client screen to start with any ship.

6. JustMe3

JustMe3 User

Can confirm those first 3 servers and also add GA5 to the mix. It gets about 10-15 % of the bar coloured in, then freezes.

7. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

The same thing happen the last time and the same as before it fixed itself. well maybe they helped. if ya ever tried contacting anyone at BP, you would say self also. :0

Well as of this morning the Game page opens still had some of my items in the gate, sep that I put on was used up, because of the real time issue. This morning as far as picking missions from mission control the Dailys and weeklys are empty. Now back to the gate hopefully. Enjoy all.

8. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Star*Fire ,

Great to hear it has started to work again for you.

Closing - Tech Issue resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.