[TEI] Agatus Cargo Box Poofs if not Completely Collected

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by TheFurryFeline, Sep 30, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretty much on the tin. (Virtually) every time I pick up the resources inside an Agatus' Cargo Box when my ship doesn't have enough space, the Cargo Bay fills up, and with Premium, auto-refines. But when I click the Cargo Box again, it vanishes without giving me the rest, leaving me with an excess of Terbium and whatnot.

Edit #1: I just noticed that it's the last day of the event, so will be moot after it ends. This is just so the devs can verify and fix the issue.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @TheFurryFeline ,

To confirm, you are gathering a cargo box which fills your inventory, then your premium auto-refines it, and trying to gather the remaining cargo from the box gives nothing more?

3. Yes, that's exactly what happens. The box instead vanishes on each attempt.

Additionally, it seems my two week Premium period expired on the same day (so auto-refining is no longer a given), but possibly unrelated to the issue. Furthermore, I'd been kinda peeved when this happened every time I wanted the rest but it took me a while to get around to making this report. I apologise in advance for the delay that might have improved the event's latter portion if it was easily fixable at the beginning.

Edit: To clarify, this issue only happened when attempting to pick up the Cargo Boxes left behind by Agatus. Any other mob's loot did not disappear after the first failure to grab everything.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
  4. SirThrills

Hello @TheFurryFeline ,

Thank you for verifying, I will go ahead and report this up to the devs for further investigation.

Do you have any further questions or can we close?

5. Nah, cheers on taking the time here.

6. SirThrills

Closing as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.