all pages are very slow loading.

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by Star*Fire, Jul 11, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Couldn't login yesterday " page was down" Today it took 5 min. for page to load and the lag in game was in the seconds. moving across the screen was like jumping. Then it crashed and 4 tries to log back for this post.

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Star*Fire ,

Have things returned to normal since yesterday, or are you still experiencing issues loading the backpage / client?

3. Same. 1pm Eastern standard time 7-12-23
    Home page timeout gateway issues and game will not complete the load process

4. Slow loading isn't the word for this almost a full week of DDoS and they still having issues where is every ones compensation this is garbage?

5. PacificNW

PacificNW User

7/13 3:20 PST
    Global server
    Dispatch: Notes pane shows up but is blank and won't go away
    Assembly: Upgrade tab no showing, have a few upgrades I'd like to collect
    Initially game was VERY slow to load any pages. Relogged and seemed to be more normal loading time, but once in game above noted issues happening

PNW

6. Same issue here, little loading and then, nothing . What a waste of time.

7. Excessive

Excessive User

You're lucky, just took me 26 minutes to get into the back page. Kept getting "bad gateway" after waiting for the page to load.
    Why would DO run a timed based rewards event when players can't even login?
    Earlier I sat in EBG so long waiting for it to load I got kicked back to 1-8 when it finally did.

Game is pretty much unplayable right now...

Edit; Finally got back in game, over an hour later. Now have a captcha that has no boxes showing to ckick.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2023
  8. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Later that day....
    Things seems to up and working. At least as far as dispatch and assembly but when in 5-1 npc's showed up but space was empty. The bariiers and such weren't showing.

PS 5:30 PST 5-1 barriers show. back to normal??

9. 07-14 and still same thing been trying to login for 45 minutes the game gives nothing and every error code i have ever seen.

After 1 hour can login can't use nothing on back page will load totally useless to even play.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2023
  10. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Still doing the same thing 7/17/2023 900am server time. Took 10 trys before it would load. it keeps notifying me the gateway is blank. last 2 days was the same, yesterday got on but when i went back to the bakpages I got booted and did wish to keep trying. Glad I did pay for the season pass, you would be losing days of rewards you will never be able to retrieve.

☺chris☻[CHG] likes this.
  11. aso_pika

aso_pika User

Why the game could not be played? And until when it's going to be like that. I want to give me a quick response! The problems which are in the game, if you don't know them, then you are not for this work. For the reason that you don't know how to fix the game, you are losing many of the users and their money, which you don't deserve! That is what I texted them on support. In this way I also want to contribute fot better game and better attitude to us the players.

12. Would it be too much to ask for the mods or Devs to actually acknowledge that there are issues and any kind of an update, players are also customers and simply ignoring customer issues with your product is the poorest example of customer service I ever encounter.
    I have spent 12 hours trying to log on today. no lick as it just white screens or hangs on loading screen. Not acceptable

13. DrillON

DrillON User

Same problem Dang.

14. same problems. have purchased boosters just wasting away. Is there going to be refunds for this? been trying to login and play for the past 4-5 days and it takes forever to load and you can't do anything. If you guys can't fix it or don't care to, sell the game to a group that actually cares please. KALA

15. cormoranu

cormoranu User

I have the same problem, the pages are hard to load, sometimes the game crashes, this is not what it was before. I hope I didn't spend a lot of money on boosters and preminimum and you can't use them, you should give some rewards for this rather unpleasant inconvenience

16. Excessive

Excessive User

Well, once again "Bad Gatweway".
    I was logged in doing gates, when I lost connection and the game crashed.
    Now I can login, after waiting for the back page to load, then it just goes "Bad Gateway".

17. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Well got past the bad gateway to a game that is so laggy i could play. So far this month I lost 2 days do to bad gateways and 2 days to lag so bad I couldn't move my ship around on the map. Would contact support but that page hasn't worked for years. I get a support page that will not let use. you can't type on it. Will someone wake up the dude who runs this game and tell him he need to some work on the server in his garage.

PacificNW likes this.