[TI] Assembly black screen!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Spijkeren, Apr 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Spijkeren

Spijkeren User

My ID= 170747089 and server GE2

I've been having this issue all day and thats a problem because today is gold booty day... I cant see if I completed my Apis or Zeus, also I cant finish my upgrades?

Is anyone else having this problem?

I tried to clear my cache on chrome and flashplayer but that didnt help..

2. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Spijkeren,

Have just live logged and it loaded just fine. Could you please check using a different browser or re-login?
    Capture22.PNG

3. Spijkeren

Spijkeren User

I tried Opera and Chrome both did not work for me :/

Any other solutions?

4. skiaip

skiaip User

I have the same problem. It has been like this since yesterday evening. I got it working for 15 minutes but after it everything just stopped working again. I have used 3 different browsers and 2 different computers. My friend also has the same issue.

So i think the problem is not at my end.

Im playing on the server where old SK1 got merged into.
    [​IMG]

Edit: Some other threads were talking about the same issue and I noticed that it started after I jumped into the Eternal gate. It also started working again inside the eternal gate but then it stopped working. So I think it maybe has something to do with the eternal gate.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  5. Same for me, Blank screens. Tried relog, nothing.

Last night worked, at first. Built ship, then when time ran out, instead of giving me the option to collect, went off. First with a message in large yellow lettering saying I have nothing to assemble, then blank screen, stuck like that now.

Global europe 5

I.D. 171090628

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  6. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello,

The assembly/friend window list issue had been reported, we are waiting for feedback from the development team.​

7. Spijkeren

Spijkeren User

Is that feedback posted here? Im curious

8. Update

the issue only seems to be on certain maps

3-1, 3-2, no work

3-3 everything works fine. I would assume its the same of the other companies.

Try different maps, you may have luck there.

9. S.Λ.J.

S.Λ.J. User

I have the same problem.