bots are in full force on the us server.

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by Star*Fire, Jan 29, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

but if your a real player you know this already.

2. Yeah they banned like 1% of the bots just to make it seem like they care. The game is completely abandoned and they are only looking for a quick money grab

3. According to the stats page only 3 very low level players were banned from the US2 server...wow....what a wave.

4. When I Pusat flies up and moves so fast you feel like its in another game entirely something needs to be done.

I have called this out several times as if a ship is locked on my ship its not going to dance like an arcade game the think they are using is delta gate alien evasion with a speed burst. Its infuriating as nothing is done. Get an admin ship in 5-3 and make note of the bots that fight back when shot and have 4-6 ships come from all directions shooting. None live players.

I just want a game with the same play available to me that other players have.

-TACKO-[H.E] likes this.
  5. PacificNW

PacificNW User

that could be a tough ask with this game the way it is and the way the dev's don't seem to care

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing - General Issues for game questions / issues (not for reporting/discussion of bots/cheats)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.