[TI] Can't use laser or repair my ship

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Jazovuk, Aug 18, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazovuk

Jazovuk User

during fight my ship stops shooting and a message comes on screen saying " you have no laser cannons on board that is why you cannot attack" now i can shot rockets but
    but other things do not exist. i tray with clearing the cache but nothing hapends.[​IMG]Cant repair in base to so please help!

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Jazovuk ,

Is this issue still occurring for you?

If so, can you confirm that both configs on your ship have lasers equipped to them?

3. Jazovuk

Jazovuk User

Issue is still thereb but only on goliath ship.

Just that GOLIATH ship dont working i dont know *** is hapend ather working just fine. I bought others Goliath enforcer and he working fine.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 24, 2021
  4. SirThrills

Hello @Jazovuk ,

Can you confirm - is this the base Goliath ship you are having issues with, or a design for it?

5. Jazovuk

Jazovuk User

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The problem arose on another ship goliath enforcer. I still can't use previous goliath. I can't use a laser, repair bot, a rocket launcher, jump CPU, autorocket CPU on that 2 ships. It starts to get irritating.
    I tried deleting cache and configurations for ships but nothing helped. Can someone explained how to solve this pls!!!

Yes base goliath have same problem and now enforcer

and another goiliath veteran

solution pls

Last edited by moderator: Aug 31, 2021
  6. dark1399er

dark1399er User

hi i have this problem to .as well with my CPU's as well as my generators and my hellstorm 2
    and this is on my goliath

7. Jazovuk

Jazovuk User

I find solution for my problem u reset all configuration, remove all equipment from ship and u need to remove all from your action bar in game. After thet equip the ship again and adjust everything in actioon bar. I did that and i can use all ships that are buggy. Try it i hope it helps you.

8. SirThrills

Hello @Jazovuk ,

It sounds like resetting your ship configurations resolve your issues, is this correct?

9. Jazovuk

Jazovuk User

not really, and when the configuration was reset I had to throw everything out of the action bar in the game and choose again. if I don't, it stays the same despite the configuration reset. So configuration reset, throw out everything that is set in the action bar, equip the ship with everything again and then place everything from the beginning in the action bar (lasers / cannons, rockets, rocket launcher, clocking, ammunition, etc.)

10. SirThrills

Hello @Jazovuk ,

Thanks for the clarification, is this still reproducible for you right now?

11. Jazovuk

Jazovuk User

For now it doesn't happen to me anymore.

12. SirThrills

Closing - If the issue occurs again in the future feel free to make a new post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.