Chromin Rush, October

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Deter, Oct 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your feedback for the October Chromin Rush event.

1) How is this months event to your satisfaction?

2) Anything in particular that was to your liking?

3) We understand there may be many issues, but specifically which were the most important negative/downsides of the event?

4) With the three items listed above, in your eyes is there something to which you felt could have been improved?
    • If so, how could we resolve this specific issue?
    The Dark Orbit team appreciates your feedback.

2. Sgt~Ocker

Sgt~Ocker User

3) While it is good the basic drop amount has been increased, it still isn't good you need to do 10 or more gates in a week to get 20k Chromin just to craft the cheapest thing available without having to buy doubler and spend 300K+ uri on drone protocols.

Is Chromin still going to disappear at the end of each "event" period once it is a required item for the new upgrade system?

_oversoulpaul_ likes this.
  3. hi ya i think the chromin not be a event you need 160,000 chromin for it i can do 5,000 , 10,000 , 20,000 ok but i do not have it at the end of a event you give honor i need the chromin for craft stuff i can"t make 160,000 for the event one drop is like 66 chromin saying if i have it in assembly i can crsft some thing or upgrade for assembly need the drops from npc to be more and all gates to drop more to

4. 1,2,3,4)bad,a few chromin in 1 gg(1.250).Increase chromin in 10.000 for 1 gg.Or reward Bosspirates(change name Uber from Boss) and aliens strongs.
    Bossinterceptor 100,bossbarracuda 500,bosssaboteurs 350,bossannihilators 5.000 e bossbatlerrays 1.250.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019
  5. DRAZI

DRAZI User

You should have unlimited crafting of items, not just One! I worked to get 160k of it to make 25,000 Sep twice and when I reached it, It said only once. Made the other 2 items available and still have 30k left. What's the sence of making the progress bar to 160k when ya can't use it all? I guess I'll get a very small bit of Honor!??? :(

6. The recipe for the new BO3 shield generator is not listed on the chromin rush FAQ. It was introduced with the upgrade update and is on that faq, but the resource only comes from this event so it should be listed here.

The drop rate of chromin in the gates is very unclear. I'm skeptical of using my gates for this event, especially since the chromin disappears once the event is over. It doesn't make sense for a crafting resource of regular events to disappear the way candy corn does. It seems like BO3s and the ammo are meant to be a normal part of gameplay, while benefits from annual events are supposed to be more exclusive or temporary.

7. Another poorly thought out event by the team that denied that botting existed at one point. Not everyone can be a gate bunny except of course...the botters. Casual players have no incentive to do this event. How deaf can one game management team can be? Oh wait, this is Big Point.

8. as it is now , chromin is useless ! you need at least 80k to be able to craft something . you get aprox 1500/2000 each gate .
    perhaps you can add some recipes so you can craft when you've done at least a few gates . for example ; recipes that require 3, 5 or 10k chromin.

9. also make all gates drop chromin. a, b, g are the oldest gates , but are always forgotten when it comes to extra rewards

10. -ЩarΛnt-

-ЩarΛnt- User

Most negative is that you loose the chromin after the event ends.
    Why can we not keep it, and build some things over the longer run?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.