crass stupidity

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by tonka-toy, Sep 13, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

why oh why are you compensating ppl when we cant get on game ,two days now it wont connect. all the compensation in the world is no good if we cant get on

Star*Fire and MacSgalpaigh like this.
  2. test020

test020 User

map population issue.
    seriously, i always got infinite loading on my leo that was stationed at 2-4 for hitac events, fixed only by swap to my 2-1 phoenix, if you get infinite loading pick a different ship that is stationed in another map.
    there is still the possibility of tons of lag if ddos is ongoing.

3. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

tried that wont let me change ships as im not at station because im stuck between two maps as i was jumping when it lost conn and not been able to get on last 3 days

i do appreciate that do are working hard its not the game thats anoying me its the decision to run events when half the ppl cant get on lost 3 days of boosters they keep topping up and they run out as i cant get on

anyway ive had a rant for that i apologize thread may be closed as pilot can get on now ty

Last edited by moderator: Sep 14, 2023
  4. Well that didn't last very long. I lost connection on jump as well. 14.09.2023 - 10:10 Jump credit used can't login now. just immediately says no connection. Happened as soon as I jumped between ports from 3-7 to 3-5 the 500 points for event appeared then I was like ok Im going to 1-7 to destroy everyone and ....... stuck.

5. Same here...went to jump into 4-4 and I immediately lost connection. Now I can't get back on.

ŁΞJЧØΠΞΓ likes this.
  6. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

there working their way round players individually i think, because soon as i sent a report to them they got me out .all the jumpers who got stuck might need to let them know ,they fixed game but not individual accounts

7. Most of my lost connections are due to having a title, according to support if you have a title from npc you need to change it and it will allow you to reconnect.

8. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

ok ty all, post may be closed

9. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.