Credits used up after bidding, without receiving the item bidded on

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by dvmu9, Dec 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dvmu9

dvmu9 User

Just few minutes ago I was in a bidding war to obtain log disks, after multiple outbids (from both sides), I landed a final bid just 3 seconds before end of time of bidding. My bid was successful, however neither did I receive the log disks nor was my bid refunded. what can i do in this case? and is this problem common?

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @dvmu9 ,

It may take up to one hour for credits to be refunded after a failed bid at the end of the bidding window

3. Due to lag latency between server side and client side, you may have actually bid on the following hour's items. For safety sake, I generally don't bid under 10 seconds remaining because if I bid for the 11-12hr item, it may place the bid on the 12-1hr item.

4. dvmu9

dvmu9 User

I received my log disks after a couple of hours but did not notice because I did not receive any message regarding.

Therefore this thread can be closed.
    Thank you all for assisting me.

5. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested / resolved.

TermiteFan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.