Cubikon Leechers

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [=The-Juggernaut=], Apr 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, you shouldn't have threatened players at the first place. And I stopped reading any of your threads after your first one.

2. Hmm threats? Where oh where did I threaten players in any way shape or form.

You should open your eye's to what I post, try considering opinions of others instead of blatantly ignoring them and attempting to insult them, you just can't argue against the point's I've made anymore, sad really.

3. Because quoting me and replying is a very good way of ignoring me :D

Good start :D

Almost as good as your idea :D :D :D

4. Well, we're humans. Please explain where I insulted. I only ignore some people who threaten the thread. Ok, let's end all these, back on topic.

You still ok? I think you laughed rather too much:D

Last edited by moderator: Apr 26, 2014
  5. Yup I'm fine thanks I see you're still doing a good job ignoring me :D

6. Yeah, thanks, lol

7. abelking69

abelking69 User

I'd rather cube reward system be changed so that damage to shield is included as well as direct damage.

8. Seraphim

Seraphim User

I don't really care for your attitude and whether you're free or not. The point is, you make yourself free at the time. Everyone has priorities but sacrificing an evening to cube isn't much.
    en example:
    Upgrade hour's once a week during prime time and on the day which I can't play much, hence why I've missed it for more than 2 months. Yet i don't complain about that, rather than getting all worked up, i try every week to make it on time for up-hour no matter how many times I've failed.

Another thing; Stop double or triple posting. Against the forum rules and you risk your acc being banned by arguing. SO QUIT IT!

9. Sorry, I didn't get it? Are you a mod? Hahaha, oh wait...you're serious..

10. well said Adam.
    I do not hit cubes, they just never really entered my game play. I do not hit the solo cuber either when I`m out and about in enemy maps, although I am now rethinking this. This idea gets a -1 from me

(BOSS)Adam[FFK] likes this.
  11. Full_force

Full_force User

You know this is a MMO game (massively multiplayer online game) right?

12. What I don't get is why people who don't even cube dislike this idea. Leechers are so annoying. As I said previously, they reduce my effectiveness. No one likes a guy who takes their uri. I want cubes to be non share-able because I am tired of people who could not solo a cube in a million years coming up and shooting my cube without asking. That's why I've started leaving them to the prots so they can realize that it actually does damage. However, that's a waste of my time and ammo. That is why I'm for this idea.(I've also quit cubing recently...too much of a headache)

13. Cube's aren't your's because you shoot them, you don't own them and never will, this idea sucks, sharing is caring, find a better time to cube or find a new alien to farm, plenty of other good ways to make uridium you know. Trying to be selfish and hog things on a multi-player game is absolutely ridiculous. I suggest cubing in groups because it benefits the company as a whole and saves you ammo. Just because someone doesn't actively cube doesn't mean they shouldn't be able to have a voice and opinion on this thread.

14. Pathetic and Extremely selfish people with ideas like this are the reason the game is dead/dying do everyone a favor, and quit.

15. padiddle

padiddle User

I had to think about this a lot before I decided to answer. On one hand I understand why people don't wanna share the rewards with people who are way smaller then them. It gets infuriating when you spend x4s just to have someone shooting x1s come along and fire. On the other hand the cube is suppose to be what I refer to as a company npc and not an outfit npc. I personally can't take down a cube by myself. I can do it with 2 other people. No I am not a newb, unless you're comparing me to an ufe, I am an fe. I have seen this issue though, and while annoying, here is the bigger problem. There are only 4 cubes. You get 10 people 2 of which are doing their own solos and there are just not enough to go around. Please don't think I am trying to hijack your thread while yes it may not be why you opened the thread, but my problem is still tied with what you're suggesting. I personally think everyone should share but fine I will get my group and go to another cube. Time and time again I have been shot off the cube I went to or had it stolen out from under me while trying to clean npcs. It is infuriating especially when you have to wait for the next cube to spawn, but you all have me thinking so I went through the forums to see what the npcs give and what their hp and shield strength is. I posted the urls at the bottom. If this is right then the cube gives 1024 uri. Hp for a cube is 1600000 and shields are 1200000. You know what I discovered when going thru the npcs? That bbks are basically the same except that hp is 1200000 and shields are 1600000. That is the closest I could find and the uri reward for a bbk....? 512. Not to mention the exp, honor, and credits. So if you were a ufe where would you go to another npc to kill, for example a bbk, and create more work for less? No I don't think any of us would. I certainly wouldn't if I could do it on my own. There is a reason we all stop shooting strueners and go kill bks. For those of you who think of this thread as spam.....I see it as a growing recognition of a problem that has been lingering for a long time and will only get worse. I know this is lengthy so I will try to rap it up sometime today. To my opinion. My first thought was more cubes but I mean really how much is that really gonna help? The only thing that is gonna do is bring more high level players to 3-6. I think the answer is simple. We need a higher form of cube on a different map. No not on the same map. It's crazy crowded enough in there as it is and could you imagine newbs running past a group of protogits left from a cube? The newb would be obliterated. I am sure I will get nay sayers on this and maybe I have the wrong idea. I don't know. I will say this much. This is a real problem and taking it to an outfit npc isn't the answer because I guarantee the next step will be dark orbit dropping back the rewards on it. Why do they need to keep the rewards the same when it is nothing more then an inverted bbk? Oh and as for asking permission? It would be great if my copy/paste function actually worked in firefox. I think dark orbit needs to add a whisper button right into outfit so when you click on someone you can click whisper and you don't have to copy/paste name.

https://board-en.darkorbit.com//threads/npc-standard-aliens.1005/
    https://board-en.darkorbit.com//threads/boss-alien-faq.801/
    https://board-en.darkorbit.com//threads/uber-alien-faq.885/

-AdamantiumDragon- likes this.
  16. whoeva

whoeva User

Like this for example?

17. Shifterai

Shifterai User

Hello,

Will close this thread to clean and sort it.

Regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.