Darksilver Pirates Map Expansion Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Oddessey, Aug 25, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your constructive feedback here for the Darksilver Pirates Map Expansion.

Your DarkOrbit Team
    (Reminder, this is not the place for off-topic posts and player questions. This thread is reserved for feedback regarding this event.)

TermiteFan likes this.
  2. In the FAQ it says that Pikes have a 100% chance to drop a silver key but I killed more than 10 of these and not a single one gave me one key.

Also would like to get Darksilver pirate missions like the existing blacklight missions

3. ShaxiBG

ShaxiBG User

Just wondering whats the respawn time for "the stinger" npc

4. There must be a way into this gate that I missed out on. I killed piles of uber pirates I have 7 coins. Got bored and went to watch TV as this seems like a simple ammo eater map. Cant get in but we dont really need another 'build a key map' just open the map and let us in. Someone wasnt thinking when they put the coins IN THE MAP WE NEED TO ENTER TO GET A KEY TO ENTER. Seriously, enough with the crafting its insane scrolling through trying to figure out what icon will create the latest 1% item.

Bombard and Kellerkind like this.
  5. LEOTOUCH

LEOTOUCH User

next map build for bots users because they will get first silver coins this is very well done Team DO

Bombard and Kellerkind like this.
  6. I killed uber interceptors till i got 1 silver key then i entered and the keys come fast when you enter, i don't cheat and only using x3 ammo it's not that hard.
    Kinda wish there was some sort of missions to go with it.

7. Its always nice to have new maps in dakorbit. It feels like the map itself is quite empty most of the time so maybe adding more new npcs to the map would solve the issue.

The bigger issue is with Orcus; nerfing its speed and hp doesnt make any difference how OP the ship is. I still dont quite agree that orcus should be way faster than lighting vengeance or spearhead (and at the same time doing more damage than cyborg and having the same HP as Citadel)

Nerfing Orcus passive (doubles all stats from modules) wont kill the ships ability to be useful; it will still do bunch of damage but it wont be faster than vengeance and have as much HP as Citadel.

If the passive nerf is too much (and if players want to have only one mets ship), then let players have more and better ways to access XT10 modules (so everybody can have the fun). Now it seems like the only way to get XT10 modules is to play events. Maybe there should be more ways to obtain them?

8. Kellerkind

Kellerkind User

I fully agree with this. Why do only two ships have a passive ability that doubles all stats from unstable modules, it makes the centurion and Orcus too o.p so of course, everyone is going to choose those ships. It's insane that you can kill a player in literally a few shots, it's lowkey harder to kill certain NPCs in blacklight or bl maps than it is to kill players. Make things more balanced so more players can have fun and build their accounts so they can feel like they have a chance if they go hunting. This would maybe lead to more fights(more fair fights at that), more players, more balanced events since it won't be just a few dominating, and a bigger community, not like it was back in the day but something needs to happen.

9. Isildur_

Isildur_ User

Does the new Caucasus Laser have extra dmg on the new pirate map like prometheus does on bl maps, or is it the same dmg on all maps? Does anyone know this? If it doesn't do extra dmg on the pirate map it is not worth making.

10. It is 200 damage with 15% damage to npc so it works on all npc not just blm like prometheus

There are 2 different posts on what the rewards are for kuiper gate, the open beta FAQ says there is a chance to get a pet laser or pet shields on completion but the event FAQ says nothing about those rewards so is there a chance or not?

I would like to see the stat's on both as well cause from what i can tell they are almost exactly the same damage as the prometheus without the bonus to blm.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 31, 2021
  11. Veki

Veki User

https://board-en.darkorbit.com/threads/darksilver-pirates-expansion-faq.127449/

Looks like no extra damage on pirate NPCs.
    So 200 vs players, 230 vs NPCs, every 5th shot does 300 (players) and 330 (NPCs).

12. What category is the silver coin in and how does it drop ? Do I need to turn on anything in "settings" to see them? Can I collect them if cargo is full?

13. evansnow

evansnow User

there is a chance uber pirates will drop them, they are automatically collected like uri, exp, creds and honor.

14. lybert_frc

lybert_frc User

New Darksilver Coin
    With the new update, a new currency is introduced: The Darksilver Coin. It’s a coin made out of Palladium that serves as the Darksilver Pirates' main means of currency. what are you trying to tell me can i craft the darksilver coin or what hmmmmmmmmm oh wait ofcourse i cant

You can use it to craft Silver Pirate Keys or Silver Booty Boxes via Assembly.

The Darksilver Coin drops from the Darksilver Pirate NPCs on kill:
    - Spookfish: chance to drop 1
    - Lanternfish: chance to drop 2
    - Barb: chance to drop 3
    - Pike: drops 5
    - The Stinger: drops 75 for the top 8 participants

Additionally, the Darksilver Coin has a chance to drop from these existing Uber Pirate NPC's:
    - Annihilator, Barracuda, Interceptor, Saboteur: chance to drop 1 stop just stop i have spendt

15. Already several accounts in there botting. Kind of lazy as well just using the same pirates as before with a coat of green and then calling it an expansion, should be ashamed at the level of game design but most importantly not putting a stop to bots.

16. You can buy the coins in shop lol, check out the prices.

17. yes i think just a little over priced just figure out how much it would cost just for 1 carcass laser lol

EvenDarkerOrbit likes this.
  18. KILABOT™

KILABOT™ User

Put-up sum chain of missions on expansion map so a single player can gain sum goods stuff same as the BL maps when it was created. Put sum Caucasus lasers on rewads please.

[PΛЯΛĐΘX]™ likes this.
  19. evansnow

evansnow User

why am i not getting silver key when killing pikes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.