Deadly Battleray

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Sep 15, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Was the Deadly Battleray removed from 4-5? I did them last year, and the wiki says they're in here, but all I see is 1 single Uber, and I know they're in 4-1, 4-2, 4-3, and 4-4, but now there's a god damn trashy event up, and trains are owning those maps. So someone tell me if 4-5 spawns them at some point or if I'm wasting my time.

I've now taken notice that there are no Deadly Rays anywhere, currently we took control of the BMs and there's nothing. Would like to know the deal, I'm burning boosters.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2022
  2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º ,

I went ahead and checked US West and all Deadly Battlerays were accounted for on 4-5. (Checked at 12a LST). I would recommend varying the time you look for them as they may be in a respawn period, or your server may have many people in the map hunting them down.

3. I'm on GA1, and no, we just had an entire day of no spawns, throughout all 4-x maps, we had no deadly rays spawning. They started back the next day.

4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing, issue no longer active

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.