"Domination" Event - Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by ASTRAEA, Jul 24, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have used A LOT of ammo...ugh here comes the pali run -_-.....but anyways my point is on East3 the event has been pretty darn fun.

VRU took it quick, then EIC held it down for 2 days while VRU fought to get it back....Now MMO is taking it over....Once all three companies have had there shot, I think it will die back down, but it has been fun on my server so far. Real fun 10v10, 20v20 battles that I haven't seen in an while.

EDIT : With that said, it is pretty bad that the alien only comes out last day...and do we even know how it will appear?? Will it be like Hitak? or more like Ref bots and Icy's??....Either way now that I have a little of that new ammo no point in burning it all till the 16th.

2. I was using Earth as a point of reference. I play on USWest cuz, I live on the west coast :) Container ships...aahh, never mind it is not on topic, but you get the idea.

3. My server is heating up also, but still double or one sided. UFE has made most the fights unbalanced anyway. As far as the companies ranks go EIC:900 points MMO:1,300 point, VRU: 19 points

hint the vru get nothing xD

4. noobs have powers in numbers as we found out on gb2

5. 01.08.2014 - 16:26[​IMG]KAMRON-THE-DESTROYER from the MMO shot you down.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:26[​IMG]You repaired your ship at the jumpgate.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:25[​IMG]You repaired your ship at the jumpgate.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:25[​IMG]The_Phantom from the MMO shot you down.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:21[​IMG]You repaired your ship at the jumpgate.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:20[​IMG]The_Phantom from the MMO shot you down.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:19[​IMG]You repaired your ship at the jumpgate.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:19[​IMG]The_Phantom from the MMO shot you down.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:17[​IMG]You repaired your ship on the spot.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:17[​IMG]Prophεt[Hεrεtіc]™ from the MMO shot you down.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:17[​IMG]You destroyed the space pilot: ▀▄▀▄GядЧ•Ẅ◐ŀƒ▀▄▀▄ (MMO)
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:17[​IMG]You received 76800 EP.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:17[​IMG]You received 806 honor.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:14[​IMG]Prophεt[Hεrεtіc]™ from the MMO shot you down.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:14[​IMG]You repaired your ship on the spot.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:12[​IMG]You received 238 honor.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:11[​IMG]You repaired your ship at the jumpgate.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:10[​IMG]The_Phantom from the MMO shot you down.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:10[​IMG]You repaired your ship on the spot.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:10[​IMG]The_Phantom from the MMO shot you down.
    [​IMG]
    01.08.2014 - 16:08[​IMG]Prophεt[Hεrεtіc]™ from the MMO shot you down.
    Now if only we got something more for the pain.

6. This event brings tons of pvp into the battle maps. Usually the company with more ships on at that particular time dominate. If that was your objective then you have a success.

I for one, box in bmaps on a regular basis. With this event going on I will wait to renew my doubler since it is all but useless now with the constant barrage of enemies flying through bmaps.

I think everyone is waiting to see these rewards from the npc(s) on the last day to truly judge this event. If the rewards are insignificant (in true DO style) then good luck launching this event in the future. No one will play....

My 2 cents xP

7. ψβΙδ☣ΗαΖαRDψ, o_O Why are you re-spawning on the spot :rolleyes:?

8. Miliardar

Miliardar User

On global Europe 1 stauts are: EIC 210, VRU 271, MMO 2210. I gues the numbers say all. Just one sided domination. btw I am EIC.

9. pecanin

pecanin User

Waste X 4/Emp/Rsb for 17 days on some vague promise of reward ..on last day ..promise from BP ...

Why didn't you spit that event in three parts

control beacons for 5 days then day of transport ..then again control beacons for 5 days then day of transport and so on

will be interesting to see if once again some players waste ammo on that transport and ninjas steal all drops like SB and some other events.

So much potential but once again idea (which was mine) gets destroyed by money men with one thing on their minds..money

If you wanted money you should have made it daily event not one that is two and half weeks long

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  10. Ok, now I understand what this event is...there is the 1% and this is a fight for a -5% bonus in the shop thats all it is, right? No need to answer back - I got it :D

Hope every1 is paying attention to drone damage - hehehe - flaxseed anyone...?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2014
  11. I have a drone about to be knocked down to level 4 lol...i need a gate

12. very nice event
    sorry that i will .... keep on boxing
    just boxing
    please BP make smaller these circles in pvp maps
    they are
    • eyesores :p
    • destroy my focus on my boxes:D

13. Lol destroys your focus on boxing xD I can not box for the amount of noobs in bmaps let alone UFE players rofl

14. Crotalus

Crotalus User

As if getting outnumbered by swarms of ufe's wasn't enough, the lag during this event is worse than during the Hitac events. Additionally, the event is messing with achievements, as I have not been given the Wingman achievement even though I assisted in the capture of a beacon, and I was within a hair's breadth of the Laser GunZ achievement before the event and the counter on the achievement has disappeared. I hope these issues get resolved before the event finale, lest the forums become "Dominated" with complaints (which will likely just go ignored by DO) =/

15. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

Drone repair cpu :p

16. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

for my server, eic 4.4k, mmo 449 vru 109 (values approximated. Not sure of the actual values cause I'm not on )

17. dam 4.4k lol EIC on y server and MMo both just reached 2k points each, vru still has 19 points lol

18. whoeva

whoeva User

I think the change to cbs for credits (although not what was asked for, we asked for them to be repped with rep creds not creds) was a good move. Now there is more reason to build bases and with the event the bmaps once again have life on our server.

There's been many good fights going on but the event still seems to be glitched. Anyone noticed points being removed and domination points not showing correctly?

https://board-en.darkorbit.com//threads/influence-points-missing-domination.82395/

19. SPSAT99

SPSAT99 User

There's tons of life in the bmaps now! People hurrying off to cut off enemies taking beacons, capturing beacons, scouting maps, etc

20. Also we need to be able to upgrade the modules for credits as they are credits to repair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.