European Team Cup 2016 Recruitment

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, Jun 15, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sign me up please »MΔŦЯ!X«[CJ].[ØØ7] ill give everything and for sure make them work for there loss :p

2. This event is discrimination in game, and is totally amberising of DO. Croatia is not on list and Croatia is on euro. I just find out that this event is made buy TR, which is lost on euro by Croatia. That just show how that one who make this event don't have competition spirit. And against this event need protest.

3. Sign me up please!
    GB1

4. Is this elligable for players US East 3 servers who never played another server. Will my Goli as is be there or will I be a 'Peanut' like I would if switched to another server??

5. Gb1 team current name -->

ĦΣRCUŁΣδ 25925502

VΞNOMIZΞR

GnAn2

★ĐΞВŦ★CΩĿĿΞCŦΩR★

ĦΣŁŁS¤ΛИĢΣŁ™ 67028548

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  6. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

It would really help if signing up as a team and then when doing so with all of the UserIDs, Server & Usernames (as they appear ingame). There's quite a few lone wanderers atm and if some of you banded together I'm sure there would be a whole new team in there^^

Croatia users, I'm sorry you feel left out. However, if there are more of these tournaments maybe it will help give you a chance to prepare a team for any future event?

Reminders:
    If you wish to sign up for one of the listed teams that isn't EN you need to visit that language forum. We aren't able to sign you up for another language team from here!

You will not be using your normal playing account(s) for this! A ship will be provided for the event.

Regards,

7. Ok here's our team for GB

76276318 ☆ÑØM3RÇY☆ (Me Relentless)
    100696329 #Jιηχ#
    82299923 ™•ΛNŦI•™
    67915240 General_White™
    82464630 -ΉiŦMÂN-

Subs:
    69470322 Panda
    67632457 HudsonHAWK2

All accounts are GB2

Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
  8. *Rob9614*

*Rob9614* User

GB2 team
    73071430 - вℓυєвєαя
    86768654 - $HÃÞ€-__-MAƒíA™♛
    97711566 - Wаяяiøя†ʀвℓ-»Gb2«
    68438270 - ENVY
    92292012- »»»ђăđĕŝ»(●̮̮̃•)
    89429448- -Hades-
    161171382- ™Ðεvıζ™[™†™]

Subs change each match to keep it fair

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  9. Im In Gb1
    ĦΣŁŁS¤ΛИĢΣŁ™

[​IMG] 67028548

10. will in game name be enough ?

11. Solid_Eye

No we need the userid & server as well, that's the info we've been asked for

& To add on to a question I missed answering above; I *think* someone from a US server could join a team, not sure about an entirely US-server team as technically England is in the cup and they're the ones representing EN as there's one per the listed language instances.

12. Whats the point in this useless event ? Its not a fight for your country, everyone here is only wanting to fight for the prize, which only 7 are able to do so, had this been a if your team wins the servers receive whatever prizes set out, it'd make more sense, but being as no-body in Darkorbit know or care what they do, they probably just made up this rubbish recently.

13. Solid_Eye

It's part of the Space Cup celebrations, which is celebrating the football (soccer) cup in France at the moment. This is just a little added something to the event, and (I think) may be something interesting to see how it all goes.

14. [
    post youre uid so we can add u to the dnme team

thanks for the info

Last edited by moderator: Jun 16, 2016
  15. Gb1 team current name -->

ĦΣRCUŁΣδ 25925502

VΞNOMIZΞR

GnAn2

★ĐΞВŦ★CΩĿĿΞCŦΩR★

ĦΣŁŁS¤ΛИĢΣŁ™ 67028548

16. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Everyone.

Spoke to a few of our members on the Moderator Team and we have decided to sign up as well. Note: we will be on the sidelines(space benchwarmers) filling up any vacant spots. Whether noobs or UFE we hope to take part in this event as well :D

Hope to see you all in the Event :D

Take Care :D

CM_EvasiveManoeuvres

CM_Timberwolf

BA_Deter

CA_GhostOfJupiter

[to be announced]

The-Last-Starfighter likes this.
  17. lampas

lampas User

sin
    yea in like 2 or 4 years :rolleyes:

we had enough peeps to put a croatian team together, but it doesnt matter let them turkish players have 2 or more teams maybe they win :p

18. Me and my friend
    [​IMG]31360060

Thє-hσund™
    [​IMG]96069272

19. x1chaolu

x1chaolu User

I´d like to join :D
    ●ĭνăň● GB1
    [​IMG]164926193

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.