[GI] Front Page/Start Up

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ~samohen~(success), Dec 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please fix the front page.
    Having to keep on reloading with user name and password is a real time issue.

2. Having the same problem . Especially when I log off the space map . The back page redirects to the "back to game or back to portal " page. However it's not consistent. A nuisance to say the least but , ehh , I got over it.

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @~samohen~(success) ,

Are you still experiencing front page issues or have they self-resolved?

4. The problem is intermittent .
    I am going to play tonight and see what happens.

5. The answer is YES. As soon as I closed forum page and clicked on home button it redirected me back to log in page.
    And it happened several times after that.
    If I am in the space map for a while and I go back to the store,materializer or any other item on back page it redirects.

6. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks for reporting this.

Please clear your cache and see if that resolves your issues.

Thanks

EHD

7. I clear the cache every time I log on. Doesn't help. I logged on about an hour ago and I've already had to close the client and re open it twice because it froze and would not reload .

8. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks,

I have reported the issue.

EHD

9. TY . Will report any continuing problems after a short wait time to see if anything gets fixed .

10. just for the record:

it's a bug, i already reported it too few weeks ago..., however i don't see the solution yet

please SUPPORT STAFF address it properly to DEV STAFF, because is a bit anoying to being kicked out the game most of the time

11. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Closing, As issue is resolved.
    If you experience this issue again, then please let us know.

EHD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.