Full screen Flash Player

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by demberii1, Jan 22, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. demberii1

demberii1 User

In game when i try to full screen and use my hotkeys, it says that flash player must allow full screen, tried to dowload flash player but it doesnt exist anymore.
    I am on windows 10.
    I dont know what is wrong with the client.
    I tried f11 to full screen and it did but i still couldnt use hotkeys.
    The message i get is that in order to use hotkeys i need to have flash player.

Anyone knows how to solve the issue? maybe i need to delete client and reinstall?

Thank you!

2. FULL SCREEN NEVER EXIST FOR THIS GAME
    f11 is only a stretched window screen

3. Flash Players days has gone.

Rip, why capital letters?
    If you advise a person, do you have to shout.
    No one needs to be adviced by yelling.

4. Client doesnt have support for full screen playing so there is nothing you can do

5. Just tried it; used F11 and got the full (or stretched) screen. Hot keys did work: ammo, weapons, ship abilities.
    The only issue I saw is when you press F11 a second time, the client screen reverts to a much smaller screen. Then one must press the screen size button at the top right corner to go back to regular screen size.

This was on a laptop running windows 11.

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hey there @demberii1 ,

Try to clear your game cache (Settings -> Clear Cache), then restart the client