galaxy gate spinning page will not load.

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by Star*Fire, Feb 9, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

head line says it all. us server 8:55 amserver time.

2. same on gb server

3. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Same as yesterday, will not load!!

wouldnt have to ask for support in this way but my support pages has worked for so long I can't remember when it did.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 10, 2024
  4. I would try changing your url to a different server then change it back sometimes that helps with server issues.

5. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @Star*Fire ,

Are you still experiencing issues? I've validated that it's working normally on the US servers.

6. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

this morning it was still acting the same. I logged off and when i reloged it was working.

SkyHero-42 likes this.
  7. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Same issue today gg spinnig page would not load, i had to log off and re log to get it to work. This stuff happen every month when the monthly sink. something always goes wrong. just wondering you guys check your work before installing?

8. SirThrills

Hello there,

Another issue has cropped up from the GG Generator, can you let me know if you are experiencing it stop responding when clicking the green energy spin button after a few spins?

☻chris☻[CHG] likes this.
  9. This happens to both my accounts.
    You have to close the spinner then open it again and it starts to work.

☻chris☻[CHG] likes this.
  10. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

same today page will not load till i relog.

11. SirThrills

Can you reply with your user id and server so I can add it to the bug report?

Can you take a screenshot of what you see when logging in and it not loading?

12. 170279326 GA2

13. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

window opens and then loading apears and stats flashing. this happens till i close. relog and it works. no need for a screen shot. it's pretty simple

14. SirThrills

Thanks, They've asked us to also get the time it happened to you as well so they can check the server logs, so the next time it occurs, can you record the minute (or a rough timeframe close the minute) it occurred so I can add it to the report?

For your issue it appears to be unrelated to what I originally thought it was (related to the spinner getting stuck), in that case I can make a new bug report for this for you.

I'll need your UserID, and then if you have the near-exact time it occurred (and your timezone / LST), so they can check server logs. A screenshot may not seem necessary, but it appears this may be an issue isolated to you, so anything extra that can be given to QA for investigation helps, otherwise they may not be able to reproduce and would close the bug report.

15. Same here GE7

After clear cache it works

Last edited: Feb 15, 2024
  16. 9:52 am server time today.
    Also 9:54 am server time today.