Game not loading past daily bonus login page again

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by Star*Fire, Oct 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

Got the daily bonus but game page keeps telling me that the connection was lost. US server 8:15 server time. This has been oing on now a few times a week for about 2 mounths.

10:53 US server time still having the same issue.

can't get past login bonus page agan to day, US server 8 am 10/03/23. Does any stil pay to play this game anymore, I mean really the game hasn't functioned right in months.

1pm us server time still can't get past daily login bonus page. Can't sent to anything to support that page is down also, and has been down or for years. Some customer service this company has. Another company would on this stuff keeping patrons inform and fixing things instead of patching or years. while ignoring the folks who make them money.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 7, 2023
  2. mxmumefort

mxmumefort User

it just kiked me out and cant reconnect now

3. unable to connect. cannot get passed the login bonus page. it is frustrating to say thje least.

4. If you have a title remove it. There's a known bug with them preventing logging in.

5. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

I was alway under the impression a target title was always a problem.

6. i had same problem, i removed "system lord" title i shot off a morden and i could log in perfectly.

7. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Apologies for the late reply, as mentioned, removing the temporary title will resolve the issue with being permanently disconnected after getting a title. It is a known bug, but there is no other solution available at this time.

Concrete-Token likes this.
  8. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

i find that sometimes when you can't get past loading the login page, reset your url and it may load.

9. Absolutely astounding - removed my temp title of "The Legend" and successfully logged in. If they know this is an issue, why don't they fix it??? LOL

10. yet another saturday wen im not working and guess wat cant log in no connection every week wat a joke

11. more like every day on the hour every hour lol

12. And this, i get to play 5-3, 5-2, etc no broblemos. But when try to x-1 and so on, its impossible, loading last forever, i just test that..

13. I'M PLAYING THE OTHER DAY and when I wanted to jump from 3-6 to 3-5 the map just tells me to reconnect and try but it can't and it tells me (you are no longer connected to the darkorbit server)