Game will not start

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by DrillON, Jul 11, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. DrillON

DrillON User

When I'm playing the game then go to base hanger, as soon as I press to go to Hanger IT Freezes. The hole game freezes. and I have to shut down. When I try log back in It does not let me. And I spend a hour trying to get back on, On the Screen it says Dark orbit refuses to connect. This been happening a lot lately. God Dam.

2. Not only that back page is running on turtle speed 20 clicks to one on back page, trying to purchase drones for skylab and yeah right that would mean the game page would have to work!!!
    Give the game a month of restarts and forum mods will respond to see if the game is working now.

steel_bolt likes this.
  3. Game doesnt load right for the last 3 days now

4. Same as mine everything is super slow to load unless you get the white screen and nothing else then reload sometimes 50 times before it loads.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2023
  5. Well the past 2 days the game has solid locked while playing. My son was killed in maps by an NPC when the game locked and he took a moment to get back in after clearing cache.
    Today the game client is wildly slow. Took a while to connect and then the sale drone pop ups just sat.
    Maybe its time to implement a secure token between the browser and server allowing only approved applications to interact with the server?

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @DrillON ,

Have you been able to reconnect to the game since yesterday?

7. This has been happening to many people . The main login page has issues connecting to the home page and even then if you manage to load the game page it will be ok for a few min and then home page loses connection again ... Is it due an updat or are BP server needing repair

8. DrillON

DrillON User

No just back on let you know what happens next couple days see how it goes .

9. Same, have been getting slow connections, 504 errors or just single "†" character instead of the web page for the last hour. It was intermittent yesterday, but now the game is consistently unplayable. Is this just an incident or a common thing?

10. DrillON

DrillON User

I'm still getting problems Logging in to game, white screen nothing happens.
    Its taken about 20 mins just to log in.? DrillON UK ID 172514155

11. PacificNW

PacificNW User

quit waiting after 20 minutes of black screen

Global server

seems like a lot of the slow log in posta started after latest event came on line. have noticed in the past game gets screwy when an event starts

PNW

12. Excessive

Excessive User

It's been happening since Tuesday. Nothing to do with the event, more about whoever it is DO annoyed enough to DDos their servers.

I imagine it would be a long list of unhappy players/ex-players.

13. It only took me 8hrs to get logged on to the point I could get to the forum page. Normally I get "Bad Gateway. Service not Available".

14. PacificNW

PacificNW User

long list indeed.

15. tonka-toy

tonka-toy User

two days still not able to get to back page

working lol see above

Last edited by moderator: Jul 16, 2023
  16. PacificNW

PacificNW User

DO should at least provide some good "on hold" music for us to listen to while we wait for things to load. could get an album or two in before logged in

17. Larrakin

Larrakin User

Ju
    Just passed the 12 hour mark here.
    Back page loads, very slowly. Hit Start and just get "bad gateway" or a white page..

18. murdoc01

murdoc01 User

im the same this game has problems everyday ,u have responsibility to keep gaming running good 90% of the time. y is it never running 5
    5% of the time daily plz fix it because u can log in no prop on a browser but game app is trash

we have all had problems since early friday

Last edited by moderator: Jul 18, 2023
  19. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

Aging darkorbit:confused:

20. Excessive

Excessive User

Soooo, Any chance of an update from DO on what's going on.
    Can't login for over 18 hours now and just nothing from DO to tell us what's what.

NB; Just spent 28 minutes logging in to the back page so I could get to the forums, only to see DO isn't telling us anything...

MacSgalpaigh likes this.