Gate materializer

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by -=MarcVenture=-, Apr 29, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Your gate system is fried.
    Im unable to spin more than 12 spins either 1 or 5 and it errors and then the site drops connection.

Been going on over an hour on epsilon spins

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

3. I spun the gate and left took over an hour to spin an epsilon with the constant error and then it would say 'connection lost' and the page would go white.

Not sure if anyone else had the issue. Was mainly on Epsilon spins saturday.

4. i had same issue yesterday. i been clicking aby 1 by 1 and after a while it pop error and reconnect button. when you click reconnect it reconnect and pop again reconnect button. you can click on darkrobit logo to open home but when you go back to galaxy gate page it again pop reconnect. you need to wait couple of minutes to i guess clear cache or something than work again for several minutes and same happen again. to open 2 alpha you would get reconnected 3-4 times

DefenderOfMMO likes this.
  5. Yes. Yesterday it was horrific. I was spinning a kappa and kept getting the 'gate image error io' Which honestly tells me Im getting ripped off as the gate spinner crashes on 'gate image update' which would mean I just spun a part. Nope when I refresh the page Im out both the spin and whatever I was supposed to get.

Seems its at the worst when the special folks are rolling Hades gates and auto spinning their gates. I have to use my mouse and its almost a pattern where even if I switch to 5 spins or 1 spin it counts the spins I get a part and poof. I even get SITE NOT AVAILABLE.

Could it be the captch because I am trying to click spins with my mouse? It hates me doing auction bids for sure.

-TACKO-[H.E] likes this.