gb1,gb2 ,ge5 server issues ,sticky thread

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by AVIT, Dec 3, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. just got home and managed to connect to gb1/ge5. finished my daily quests after 6 hours
    steve

**Dr-Robotnik** likes this.
  2. buletchooo

buletchooo User

two days in a roll man, constant server instability... please fix this

3. Cant reconnect. Fix your broken game

TOMFLO likes this.
  4. AVIT

AVIT User

GB1 ,, now hanger wont load on the backpage ,,i need to change ship .. and the game page is just black the same when i login to the client
    [​IMG]

ok above is using the chrome browser .and is the browsr i always use ,and problems with this game ,, t the weekend i downloaded the opera gx browser and installed the client with that to a different folder .. so far it is working for me ,where as 5 mins ago chrome did not .
    Maybe a chrome problem i dunno .. but the devs shoud say if it is

Last edited by moderator: Dec 8, 2023
  5. PacificNW

PacificNW User

for me today edge and chrome looks messed up on home screen.

on chrome, at top says "this text will be replace on ajax call"

are they hacked?

PNW

6. AVIT

AVIT User

same for me on chrome . [​IMG]

7. PacificNW

PacificNW User

yep that's it

8. yeah , both ge5 and now even ga1 are experiencing connectivity issues

9. this game cannot be online for 24 consecutive hours, unbelievable

10. tibstar

tibstar User

Bad bad day

11. AVIT

AVIT User

GB1 ,tried to play 5.30pm even the homepage was down and bad gateway .. is now 8.10 pm and is working ,,for how long is another thing tho .

12. AVIT

AVIT User

lost connection and couldnt log back in ,just collected a 3hr booster also from season pass ..booster timed out when i finally logged back in .. not happy again ..

13. dam lag lots to can t play or login y can t u fix it it s like going on 14 or 15 yrs you can t fix the game or its you doing it so ya it can t be fix players have say kill the bots from 2009 but you do not do it so it is you darkorbit have the bots around is what i think or fix it

14. Yes, the connection issue(s) on Europe West has re-surfaced with a vengeance. I have found it is either very, very slow to connect on GB2 and once it does complete, changing a page or trying to get the client up seems to lock it up (shortest time was 3 minutes, longest with a connection was over 5 minutes; twice attempted and the connection failed with a could not find that address); the PVE server just could not be found at all. Had to abort the browser connection to the forums and the DO client to re-boot the PC with a cache clear each time. Just to get back to have the forums up again to put this in. Did not put a trouble ticket in as I suspected it would just lock up again.

15. AVIT

AVIT User

friend of mine says connections were spasmodic aftr 12pm last night . when he finally got online he says many bot trains in 3-6 doing cubes ..he said there were all enemy red tags ,so dropped mines on them . he lost tons of hon ,,400 mill hon .

how is it right that bots gain the hon the ep from botting ,yet the real players doing nothing wrong get that done to them and suport tell him players are responsible for their own hon ... what a joke the game is !!

16. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Will leave this thread open for the time being, but keep on topic around the following

- Server
    - UserId
    - Time you had issue (LST)
    - Length of connection issue time (1 minute, hour, etc) - don't bunch together, list out separately as needed
    - Map, or activity you were trying to do (Shooting alien, gate, logging in, etc).

Other posts will be deleted without warning, and this thread will be closed if it goes off the rails. Keep it simple, on topic, and short enough so we can continue to pass up feedback. (No response may be given to feedback other than we've passed it along)

17. AVIT

AVIT User

there are reports of players getting stuck in gates over the last 2 days ..gb1 server

and thank you very much sir thrills ,it is nice someone is listening to us

Last edited by moderator: Dec 16, 2023
  18. xKinesis

xKinesis User

I completed Zeta and haven't received gate rewards smhhhh

19. 4 Different servers all demonstrating the same conditions - anywhere from 1 minute on up to 20 minutes of gameplay then the server freezes up or kicks me off the web-site entirely. ----Only work-around is to reboot the site (regardless of freeze or server kick) and start over with the log-in process. Highly inconvenient especially during PVE or PVP battles. These conditions have continued for the better part of a week and a half now, and is frustrating to say the least. I visit each server everyday to collect Daily-Log-In bonus and then sell Prom and Sep, then do daily missions after. ---All these issues drags out that process needlessly. - Please help get these issues fixed for some semblance of smoother gameplay. Thanks,

User ID - Concrete-Token / 172846505
    Servers used ---- 4 total
    America (East) - 1) Global America -- 2) Global America 5 -- 3) USA 3 (East Coast)
    America (West) - 4) USA (West Coast)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2023
  20. im still stuck in epsilon and no rewards either, been like 3 days now, i managed to warp out using my phoenix to take its place. GB1 server