General Issues Solved by you the Players! [Work in Progress]

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Deter, Jan 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deter

Deter Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Greetings Space Pilots,

Have decided to make a reference thread to most of the Common Concerns/Questions you all have about the Game. We personally know it can be tedious to search through a bunch of threads and FAQ's to find the answer you look for, so with this thread we hope it will make your searching much more easier and quick.

All Questions/concerns will be pertaining to this Boards subjects and will be appropriately cited with the Archived Thread(for further reference), Special Thanks for those who helped, and links to the appropriate FAQ's/Annoucement's for the Official Posts.

This is a work in progress thread and Not a Discussion thread about the listed Q's. Please excuse my mess.

Server Merges-

Q: so are they going to merge server or not ?
    A: As stated on Twitch, this is off the planning board as there are lots of things the Development Team has to consider before planning any server merge, so the answer is no. So we'll have Cross server zone for the while

A:Yes Server merges have been discussed as per DarkOrbit Q&A Session #21.
    Archived thread; Merge servers?

Ship Designs/Arctic Pussat-

Q:i buy a arctic pusat but i can't use that.
    i don't have a pusat but it is a vengeance desing isn it? so i have a vengeance but why i cant use that
    A:The design you've purchased can be used with the Pusat and will remain in your inventory until you have the base Pusat available with which to equip it to.

Archived Thread; i buy a arctic pusat but i can't use
    FAQ'; Ships FAQ', Ship Customization FAQ'

Bots & Cheats-

Q:Hello Sir/Mam can you run your script in battle maps and detect third party software
    A:There are very firm instructions that those users must be left to be detected by the scripts, a process which is fair for everybody.

Archived Thread; Auto-locks & Anti-stealth

Lost Gate-

Q:hello please help me i lost my gamma. i lost it because of lags please help me thank you
    A:Contact Support for further Guidance and Assistance about Courtesy Gate Resets

Archived Thread; gate lost

Changing Companies with open Gates-

Q:half completed Galaxy Gates that the ship has will be lost or will they be transfered?
    A:everything remines the same just half honor 5k uri all gates will be moves over

Archived Thread; Changing Company...

Asia1-

Q:We play in the "Asia 1" server now, and we are full of serious accounts, events here, payouts, game labor, but it is not nice that Bigpoint does nothing about the Asian 1 server.
    A:Asia Server is currently not being Supported, you play at your own risk.

A: Keep an eye out for Official Announcements as per DarkOrbit Q&A Session #21.
    Archived Thread; Asia 1 Server

Cubikon Graveyard-

Q:I wanted to ask is cubikon's graveyard still or got deleted
    A:Wormhole is found in 4-5 (coordinates 146-/127).

Archived Thread; Cubikon's Graveyard

Crazy Cubikon Lag-

Q: protegits are in the thousands almost...spawning a wave of prots and causing a massive spike in lagg, can't even solo the cubes or any of the sort.
    A: There are many players that experience lag due to the large amount of graphics during this event, it could help to lower the graphics setting to the minimum.

Thread: Cubikon Issue, Lock UP
    FAQ': Crazy Cubikon Event

More Pilot Points-

Q:is there any chance of upping the pp to say 60 pp
    A:Brought Twitch stream and very briefly mentioned having a new feature in Pilot Bio, however no concrete plans to implement it in the near future

Archived Thread; do the devs look at the forums if soo pilot points

Fusion Shields-

Q:upgrading the Fusion Shield III will also increase the recharge bonus of 6.25%, or does it only increase the 8,000 shield strength?
    A:FS3 shield regen bonus does not increase when upgraded. At the moment FS3 just gives 0.25% regen rate instead of what stated on its text of 6.25%.

Archived Thread: upgrading fusion shield 3
    FAQ': Saimon Rebellion
    Thank you •»Radiance«• for the helpful charts.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.