[GI] 10 Questions

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by HunterCataOfficial, Oct 19, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I have 10 questions about the game that I haven't really found answers to. If you don't know the answer to these, please communicate with devs about this! I'm 100% sure that there'll be answers for the 5th question, but I'm more interested in the other questions.

1) Does Cooldown Reduction stack ADDITIVELY or MULTIPLICATIVELY?
    2) Can you get cooldown reduction from restabilizing unstable special ship upgrade modules?
    3) Do we have a name for the tetrathrin/kyhalon quest giver? (this quest giver)
    4) Are there any plans for event missions in the upcoming christmas event?
    5) What is the cost of the 3rd, 4th and 5th Retriever Slot?
    6) Why isn't the Retriever uridium price affected by Premium and Rebate?
    7) Why can we get SG3N-B02s from the Auction with Uridium but we cannot get them from Shop with Uridium?
    8) Why there isn't a H-01 nor a H-02 retriever?
    9) When you win something from the Auction, there's a 20-40 mins delay that prohibits you from getting your credits and/or your won items. Why does this delay of 20-40 mins exist?
    10) Can the price of Defcom and Yamato be lowered from 120,000 Uridium to 30,000 Uridium OR can they be added in the Hourly Section of the Auction? In my opinion, these two ships are far from being called "nostalgic", as they're no longer what they once were.

I'll be gladly waiting for the answers to these questions.
    Remember: If you can't answer these, please send the questions towards the devs.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
    BraveHeart´[G] likes this.
  2. LEO|123

LEO|123 User

5) Third slot is 50k, forth 100k, fifth 150k uri.
    Interesting questions hope you get your answers.

HunterCataOfficial likes this.
  3. Thank you for one of the answer on the 5th question. I really hope that they won't just lock down this thread for being inactive.

4. sssdda

sssdda User

1) It stacks additively, up to 75%.

5. Interesting. Thank you for the answer on the 1st question! I really hope they won't just lock down this thread for being inactive, I have some important questions that aren't related to topics they don't want us to be talking about.

6. lybert

lybert User

9) for me it is 2 houres on sk2 from the auction closes to i get the mail if i win and it was not like that in the old day's and the auction close 5 minuts over so 12.05 13.05 14.05

7. Question 7: That seems like a mistake. It should be in the shop, right?

8. On Global server, it's between 20-40 mins. Never seen this delay! It remains unanswered, for the reason behind this is still not clarified!

Nope. I don't see it in shop and I've been saying this on the discord aswell. You can only buy it with Uridium in Auction, for some dumb reason, at least on Global server. I really want an answer from someone from the DO team.

It's not in shop, but in auction. This remains unanswered and ready for others to answer, preferrably the devs.

9. Don't really see the problem just go to the auction and buy them from there or are you hoping it will be cheaper if they put them in the shop?
    B-02's are very easy to get from the auction anyways and they aren't the best shield anyways b-03's are if anything you should be trying to change the b-02 to b-03. Cheers just my opinion.

10. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Thanks for assisting the OP,

Hello @HunterCataOfficial ,

Do you have any further questions or can we close?

11. I still have questions left unanswered, SirThrills. Do not shut down this thread.
    2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th-10th would require some answers.

12. 2. No
    6. probably by accident devs forgot to add the discount
    7. Don't know but you can also buy xenomit which isn't available in shop and it is intentional
    9. It is due to slow processing speed as the system needs to transfer every user their winning items. It used to be worse when every server auction ended at the same time

13. We use to be able to purchase it but I have not seen it available to purchase in long time. I'd love to have that resource back for sale or at least be able to send from Skylab. When all ya do is hunt ships, makes it hard to keep the numbers up. Have to be selective on who I use targeting cpu on.

-FT

Ideas shape the course of history

14. Interesting. Thanks for the answers, the 2nd one can be considered as answered, 9th one aswell. Some questions are still left unanswered. I find it funny that the community is answering to these instead of the devs OR the board admins that are in touch with the devs.

15. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Questions:
    3: This is currently unknown, if information is found this post will be updated to reflect it.
    4: There is no information about this, any such information would come in the form of an official announcement
    6-8, 10: If you would like those specific things, you can post in the Update and Idea Pool regarding them
    9: This is a known issue that the dev team is working on

Closing as answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.