[GI] AA-01 Laser dmg ??

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BraveHeart´[G], Mar 29, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

The AA-01 laser (anti AI laser) is said to do 305 damage against AI ships, but when I equip them, they average less damage than my prometheus lasers (counting from the normal, non-critical hits).

I've fired for several minutes on different targets and the math seem to be off. Prometheus do 200 dmg, 400 every 5th attack. The AA-01 does 305 damage and should average above the 200 dmg hits from the prometheus lasers.

I spend a lot of time trying to get these AA-01 lasers. Any insight?

Kind regards, M

2. they r good just for the event
    Mimesis Mutiny Event

3. Are you guys telling me it only deals 305 dmg to Mimesis mutiny AI ships? Because this isn't specified.

My understanding it that it should deals 305 dmg to AI ships and 180 against player ships. Same for the AAP-01, 525 against AI ships and 225 against player ships.

If this higher damage only applies to mimesis AI ships, the information should be corrected?

4. this is just a mimesis and a cyborg from the events
    other NPCs and players' ships do not belong to them

3 years already

5. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @BraveHeart´[G] ,

The most up to date FAQ information for the event is here: https://board-en.darkorbit.com/threads/mimesis-mutiny-event-faq.127834

In the FAQ, the AA-1 description is listed as:
    Laser AA-1
    Developed to be highly effective against AI ships, the Anti AI Laser Cannon deals 305 damage to AI Enemies, while still dealing 180 to other ships.

Which does say it only affects the event AI Enemies.

Closing as answered

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.