[GI] About LoW gate

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by *-ΛLΞMDΛЯ-*[ΛTΛ], Jul 6, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I started to do LoW gates since I need to do a total of 6 of them for missions and I have to do them solo since there are not players interested in doing them. After defeating all aliens and activating beacons the falcon spawned and released vagrants which I shot down, after that I started shooting the Falcon but after some while it released a new swarm of vagrants? I shot them down as well and quickly destroyed the Falcon in fear that it keeps doing that

So basically my question is that does Century Falcon release unlimited amount of swarms when the previous has been shot down or does it do it only a couple of times or an specific amount in total of vagrants? In an old forum post from 2014 before the LoW gate was updated it read that Century Falcon releases 30 vagrants and on a recent youtube video it only spawned one swarm of vagrants

Last edited: Jul 6, 2022
  2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @*-ΛLΞMDΛЯ-*[ΛTΛ] ,

I apologize for the late response, especially if you have already finished your mission.

I'll look into testing this, as well as getting information from the game team to see what the intended behavior is.

3. Yes I have finished my mission, what I heard it is intentional and you should leave minimum of 3 Vagrants so it won't spawn new ones.
    May be closed

4. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as requested

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.