[GI] About start green button in puffin web browser

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SEMAVİ_SALİF, Jan 13, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello pichagas I got writed in my previously not different magic darkorbit website forum united states language because since 30 december previosly year that green start button on puffin web browser apk has been removed due to grozdyan ideology of arctic continent type of humanity I contacted support forum after has been removed green start button from puffin web browser apk till next day 31 december previously year but after moderator admin sees my forum message thread the green start button has been added to puffin web browser apk into fullfill all website ideology .

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @SEMAVİ_SALİF,

I'm sorry for the delay in a response, to reiterate you were playing on Puffin Web browser? As of now the only supported way to play Darkorbit is via the downloadable Darkorbit Client.

3. Malaikat

Malaikat Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing as no response from OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.