[GI] Account recovery?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DragonSpire86, Nov 10, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I used to play this game on Kongregate.com and well im trying to get back to playing. Ive tried using the username I had in game and it says the user ID does not exist, and when I use my Kongregate username it says it sends and email but I receive no email, Im not sure if im posting this in the right thread area but I would definitely love some help with this issue.

Edit: I was able to log into this forum though kongregate, but thats about it. cant play the game on kongregate

Last edited: Nov 10, 2021
  2. apetown.

apetown. User

3. if you haven't played for a long time, then it's better to start a new account

4. Another thing, afaik, you can only play the game via the downloadable client since it was converted from its old version of Flash? Apologies if I'm mistaken.

5. appreciate the responses, sent a request to support. Id rather not lose all my progress by starting over, hopefully they can help me

6. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing - User contacted Support

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.